Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S1000 spreading wings won't fly
945 8 2017-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bhbGandalf
lvl.1

United States

I connect the drone to the DJI software and connect the controler and it seems to be reseving but if I just try to fly the drone nothing happens, the bottom display says MC Output off, and I think that has something to do with it, any ideas?
2017-8-17
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Did you make a new firmware upgrade before? Have you checked that the controller is "Unlocked"?
2017-8-18
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Video of the assistant please.
2017-8-18
Use props
bhbGandalf
lvl.1

United States

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-8-18 21:36
Video of the assistant please.

watch part one and two
2017-8-23
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

bhbGandalf Posted at 2017-8-23 17:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BHphhcGZ7U watch part one and two

I dont see part 2....but what you're showing so far I dont see anything wrong....lets just check a couple things....how are you trying to start? Are you taking the throttle to the bottom left and the other at bottom right at the same time? Have you done a stick calibration?
2017-8-25
Use props
bhbGandalf
lvl.1

United States

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-8-25 09:53
I dont see part 2....but what you're showing so far I dont see anything wrong....lets just check a couple things....how are you trying to start? Are you taking the throttle to the bottom left and the other at bottom right at the same time? Have you done a stick calibration?

sorry for no part two, just go to the the youtube website. I have tried a stick calibration and that didn't do any thing.
2017-8-27
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ok..I saw part 2... the red led and green led flashes are what's key...it's either an abnormal compass calibration or you have your controller set on IOC.....second, were you trying to start by just raising the throttle up?
2017-8-27
Use props
bhbGandalf
lvl.1

United States

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-8-27 19:52
Ok..I saw part 2... the red led and green led flashes are what's key...it's either an abnormal compass calibration or you have your controller set on IOC.....second, were you trying to start by just raising the throttle up?

what do you mean, how else should I start up the drone than by lifting up the throttle?
2017-8-30
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

bhbGandalf Posted at 2017-8-30 16:25
what do you mean, how else should I start up the drone than by lifting up the throttle?

Umm...well..THAT is probably most of the problem....you take the throttle stick and move it to the bottom left and at the same time you take the other stick and move it to the bottom right..that arms the esc's and starts them...as soon as you start give it just a little throttle..not enough to take off...recenter the right stick at the same time....but you still have to get rid of the abnormal compass calibration red/green led flashes.....meaning you have to do the gps dance....do you have a manual for that? It explains compass calibration and start procedures ....
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules