Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 pro only records first still picture
592 4 2017-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse32ed1a9
lvl.1
Canada

After flying my phantom 4 pro and taking still pics when I got to download the pics to my computer I realize only the first picture was recorded to the SD card.
2017-8-17
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fanse32,

Sometimes the photo button does not properly actuate.  If your sound is enabled, you should hear the sound of a camera shutter.  If you do not hear the camera shutter, you are not taking a photo.  The photos can be very large digital files so it takes a while for the image to be stored.  If you want to take photos in rapid succession, use the DJI setting for that so the digital load can be managed more effectively.  Otherwise, conflicts can occur that inhibit the process.  Check on this and let us know how it goes.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Do you take pictures by clicking the round button of APP or pressing the shutter button of RC? I would recommend you switch the picture format as JPEG, it may save some time of processing.
2017-8-17
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-17 22:53
Do you take pictures by clicking the round button of APP or pressing the shutter button of RC? I would recommend you switch the picture format as JPEG, it may save some time of processing.

Aloha Susan,

Good suggestion on the switch to .jpg.  I forgot about that one.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-8-18
Use props
m1shootr
First Officer
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-17 22:53

Not a real good solution if one wants to shoot in Raw as most pro photographers do.
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules