Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 pro camera on Phantom 4k
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans14c5463d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1650 ft
Thailand

Is it possible to put a camera from a Phantom 3 professional on a Phantom 4K. Also is it possible to use the controller from P3 pro with Phantom 4k? thanks
2017-8-18
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

No ... and  no
2017-8-18
Use props
njalex
lvl.1
United States

Actually, I don't see why not you can't put the Phantom 3 Professional's gimbal and camera on the Phantom 3 4K. They use the exact same camera/gimbal assembly. The only reason you would need to do this though is for a repair, if you are looking to upgrade, this will make no difference in video quality.

However, you cannot use the Phantom 3 Professional's controller on the Phantom 3 4K as they operate at different frequencies I believe.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Both the controller and gimbal camera of Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 4K are not compatible. I would recommend you to contact our Support Team via support@dji.com or local dealer to send it in.
2017-8-18
Use props
Silverado82481
lvl.1

United States

then why is the admin in this post saying that the cameras are the same   ???  

DJI Natalia
Administrator
+ Add Friend
Personal Message

2#
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Yes, the camera spec of the Phantom 3 4k and Phantom 3 Professional is the same. However, we do not recommend our Customer to change the camera of each drone. The cameras that come with both models are permanently attached. Attempting to remove, replace, or modify the camera may damage the product and will void your warranty. I hope this help you. Thank you.
2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules