Phantom 4 latest update wind problem
1342 7 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmccalister
New
Flight distance : 5971 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there Everyone just done the latest update for my phantom 4 drone and RC and i was really struggling in the wind. The wind wasnt strong atol and before the update it would of flown fine and the would not of coused any problems but after i done the update i took it out for a test, any wind atol and it comes up with a message saying Strong wind fly with caution but you can really feel the wind fighting with the drone i was having to push the sticks as far as they would go to just get it to move a little bit and i never had this problem before the update.

Any help would be Much apreciated.
2017-8-18
Use props
Callatis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

When did you update? This is a bad firmware, there is nothing you can do. Just wait for DJI to debug it and release a new one - no ETA
2017-8-18
Use props
Pakawan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7264 ft
Thailand

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D368%26typeid%3D368
2017-8-18
Use props
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

I noticed the exact same thing, even when the drone is hovering in place it shakes a lot more.  
Thus far, there hasn't been a solution, we can only hope DJI fixes it soon with an improved firmware update.
2017-8-18
Use props
jmccalister
New
Flight distance : 5971 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks everyone lets hope it doesnt take to long to fix
2017-8-18
Use props
Wpgubaru
lvl.3
Flight distance : 254646 ft
Canada

You can downgrade but DJI kept removing this persons post how to do so. I reverted my drone and remote back to the firmware before this horrible one. My drone is flying great again. I'll have to find out the software I used and see if I can find instructions again.
2017-8-18
Use props
Wpgubaru
lvl.3
Flight distance : 254646 ft
Canada

Please download  at https://github.com/jezzab/. I can't find the instructions I used, I'll have to check my pc, but I remember when you downgrade the P4 back you must do it twice. The first time you turn off and on your phantom 4 it'll be slow and the second time it'll be normal fast turning off and on. I found this video on youtube. Hope it can help. PS do at your own risk of coarse.

2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

A high wind speed warning will be shown on the app when the wind speed is higher than 7m/s. Please note that the wind speed mentioned above is not the wind speed on the ground, but the one in the air.
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules