Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bad video clips quality...
846 4 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
churchill1986
New
Switzerland

Hi,

Could someone explain the reason why video quality is not that good with my brand new Spark, when using the various Quickshot mode options, and in free flight as well, please. Smartphone use only.

I was on P mode, with a good GPS connection, away from buildings, power lines, etc... If you watch the attached clip, it looks fast forwarded in the main central portion (?!). Which settings do I have to choose to get a smooth and constant video speed?

Thank you very much indeed in advance if you can provide me with some explanations / solutions!

With best regards from Geneva!      

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByFp94PQWntLc1hTR1FPelBaVWc/view?usp=drive_web   

2017_08_13_15_03_47.mp4

2017-8-18
Use props
Dirk52
First Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Use the file from the SD Card.
2017-8-18
Use props
Sinus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 201270 ft
Germany

I think this ist the Video from your smartphone. You should use the Video from the SD Card of the spark.
2017-8-18
Use props
TheCyberKnight
lvl.4
Canada

What you have is the video feed received from the wireless transmission - with lots of artifacts. Like Dirk52 replied, you have to use the original file from your microSD card to get the max quality.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

This is a cached video on your phone, right?  Please check the original video on the SD card. Normally, it is much better than the cached video.
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules