4173 6 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello DJI, nice to see you working with OnePlus.
Must be quite close to adding the OnePlus phones onto your DJI Products supported list now then?

2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

I'll talk to the devs about updating the recommended device list, but we've been using OnePlus devices with DJI GO a ton since this relationship and have been very happy with the stability.
2017-8-18
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-8-18 13:35
I'll talk to the devs about updating the recommended device list, but we've been using OnePlus devices with DJI GO a ton since this relationship and have been very happy with the stability.

Ya, I have used my OnePlus3 on P3S, Mavic, Inspire1, P4 and Spark since December with very few issues.  The main issue was the Android crashes, but that seems ok now.
2017-8-19
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the OnePlusOne as one of my devices - powerful and works flawlessly with Go, Go4, and Litchi .
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for your attention. We will release on our website as soon as the recommended list updated.
2017-8-27
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

@djisusan Can you also have your team talk to OnePlus about designing a tablet?  
Their Android phone beats everything in the current market, so a tablet would be awesome.
2017-8-28
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-27 20:47
Thanks for your attention. We will release on our website as soon as the recommended list updated.

Can you also have your team talk to OnePlus about designing a tablet?  
Their Android phone beats everything in the current market, so a tablet would be awesome.
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules