Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Defective motor
748 5 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cusRdcb
New

Israel

Hey there, i need some help.
I bought my Mavic about week and a half ago, never crashed it or something.
Today i noticed that 1 of the motors is higher then the other ones which makes it look like a manufacturing negligence, also when im trying to rotate it using my hand it feels a little bit harder then the other one.
In the photos below you can see that the motor is higher then the other ones, and also you can see that the prop on the defective motor is sitting a little bit higher then the other props.
I must say that the drone is flying perfectly, its not affecting the quality of the flight.
But i am really scared beacuse of this, should i stop using the drone until checking this?
Is anyone experienced this problem?
*The defective motor is on the left side of the pics*
IMG_20170819_012705.jpg
IMG_20170819_012559.jpg
2017-8-18
Use props
Scott Ferguson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1425223 ft
United States

That gap would definitely let more dust and debris get into the windings of the motor. My mavic motors are all pretty symmetrical in height.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please provide me with your drone's serial number so I can check for you?
2017-8-18
Use props
fansafec110c
New
Flight distance : 64281 ft
Germany

Hello, my drone is exactly 14 min flown then the engine is right rear right. Then the drine has flown into a tree and crashed. The drone was 1 day old. :-(
2017-8-18
Use props
Fingers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1365676 ft
United Kingdom

Doesn't look right. I think you are wise to investigate.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansafec110c Posted at 2017-8-18 21:26
Hello, my drone is exactly 14 min flown then the engine is right rear right. Then the drine has flown into a tree and crashed. The drone was 1 day old. :-(

Sorry to hear about the crash. I can feel your sadness. Had you reported your case to the support team? If not yet, please connect them and start a data analysis, then send the drone in and we will try our best to help this out. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules