Spark fell to the ground slowly
1733 4 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WidescreenVisio
New
United States

My Spark randomly lowered itself to the ground onto a grassy area. The motors turned off after a couple seconds, but now there are grass marks/stains on the properllers. The link below is my black box. Will DJI be able to analyze what happened based on the black box data? Is posting this problem appropriate on the forum? Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VwFaMdjfXJdV9xTERyeVJLbEU
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for the crash, could you please refer to the video below to export the data? There are 3 files, not only the black box data. Besides, have you contacted the Support to start a case? If yes, please provide me with your case number.
2017-8-18
Use props
WidescreenVisio
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-18 20:13
Sorry for the crash, could you please refer to the video below to export the data? There are 3 files, not only the black box data. Besides, have you contacted the Support to start a case? If yes, please provide me with your case number.DJI Quick Tips - Spark - Exporting the Flight Data

Yes, I have contacted the Support - my request number is 695776. However, I actually cannot download the flight data for some reason. I hit download and at one point it says the compression failed and other times it doesn't even start downloading (the download bar does not move at all). That is why I only have the black box information.
2017-8-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You can upload flight log to link below we might be able to tell you what might have happened.
Just click on link and follow instructions come back and post your link.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

WidescreenVisio Posted at 2017-8-19 06:11
Yes, I have contacted the Support - my request number is 695776. However, I actually cannot download the flight data for some reason. I hit download and at one point it says the compression failed and other times it doesn't even start downloading (the download bar does not move at all). That is why I only have the black box information.

The Support will reply your email soon, then create a case for you. Have you tried to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2, the export the data again? Besides, you can only export the data of this flight, no need to export all of them.
2017-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules