Repair sevice
510 6 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jwe62
New
United States

DJI is failing horribly. I had an impact that required a repair to gimbal and one motor arm. 21 days later I recieved a new mavic. I thought service was great, however aircraft would not connect to  RC. Three more days with customer support updateing firmwear and anything else they could think of to no avail. They tell me to send it back with RC this time. 2 weeks later I get it back and they gave me a new remote. Same issue it will not connect to RC. I get fast yellow strobe on aircraft and and RC just says connecting but never does. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you tried to relink the RC and the drone? Please try if you had not yet. Here's the tutorial:
2017-8-18
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

When DJI replaced my Mavic I had to relink the RC with the Mavic... Without the relink it doesn't connect.
2017-8-19
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Also you might check that the Mavic is switched to RC and not Wi-Fi.
Normally if you send just the Mavic in for repair or receive a different one back, you will need to link to your remote first as said above.
2017-8-19
Use props
jwe62
New
United States

That did the trick. I just had to relink. I don't know why they would not have done that before shipping it back to me ,but its working now. Thanks for the help. I take back everything bad I have said about DJI.
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jwe62 Posted at 2017-8-19 12:08
That did the trick. I just had to relink. I don't know why they would not have done that before shipping it back to me ,but its working now. Thanks for the help. I take back everything bad I have said about DJI.

Glad to hear that you've got it resolved, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-8-19
Use props
Cameron87
New
Flight distance : 37238 ft
France

When you send in the Mavic, do you send it in with any paper work? I can't find any info on this and wondered how you did it?

Thanks,

Cameron
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules