Update problem
834 7 2017-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafaelcc
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi! I am trying to update my Spark to the latest software 1.00.00500 I am running the 004 version. I am updating it from my Macbook pro, the problem is that when the update reaches 57% it stops and the update starts to conect and disconect the spark  and does not get pass this point. Sometimes when it disconects and connects back again the upgrade goes down to 54% and starts the upgrade from that point and when it reaches 57% it stops again, it is kind of a loop.
Can someone plese help me. Has anybody has had this kind of problem?

Thanks

Rafael
2017-8-19
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

i had a issue with my MAC not the one you had, but this might help ( it did me) I DELETED ASSISTANT 2 AND REINSTALLED IT..then everything went  good..hope this helps ,
2017-8-19
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

i had a issue with my MAC not the one you had, but this might help ( it did me) I DELETED ASSISTANT 2 AND REINSTALLED IT..then everything went  good..hope this helps ,
2017-8-19
Use props
Rafaelcc
lvl.1
Mexico

Thanks for the help. Tried it and it did not work, I am still stuck at 57%
2017-8-19
Use props
Rawsome
Second Officer
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Try restarting everything, mac, drone etc. its a fairly common problem. also try a different usb port.
2017-8-19
Use props
Rafaelcc
lvl.1
Mexico

Rawsome Posted at 2017-8-19 14:48
Try restarting everything, mac, drone etc. its a fairly common problem. also try a different usb port.

I did restart everything and triedadiferent usb an IT worked! Thank you very much!!! Up and running!
2017-8-19
Use props
Rawsome
Second Officer
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Sweet! Glad it worked - happy flying ;)
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It takes some time to update the firmware and I'm glad that you have figured it out. Happy flying!
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules