Flight log file?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
Flight distance : 429114 ft
United States

Is there a way that I can view my log file for each flight?  I would like to record distance flown, speed, etc, just for my records.  Not sure how to do this or if its possible.  I have connected the drone (Phantom 4 Advanced) to the computer, and opened DJI Assistant 2, but i don't get any flight log.  I'm sure I'm not doing something right.  Thanks.  
2017-8-20
Use props
Joelr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 579167 ft
United States

In the DJI GO4 app, you can access your flight records by clicking the three bars in the top right corner of the home screen. This should have the information you are looking for.
2017-8-20
Use props
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

Absolutely, in the DJI Go app on your smart device.
Click on the lower right tab, "Me"
Then click on the "Flight Records" tab
At the bottom of the screen, "swipe up" to reveal all of your flights.
It will display the Date, Distance, Time, Maximum Altitude, and any photo/video taken during that flight
To exit the flight records, just click the "X" at the top left of the screen.
2017-8-20
Use props
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
United States

Joelr Posted at 2017-8-20 08:11
In the DJI GO4 app, you can access your flight records by clicking the three bars in the top right corner of the home screen. This should have the information you are looking for.

Thank you very much.
2017-8-20
Use props
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 2017-8-20 09:07
Absolutely, in the DJI Go app on your smart device.
Click on the lower right tab, "Me"
Then click on the "Flight Records" tab

Thank you very much.
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The above discussion make sense. Also, I would recommend you to upload the flight records timely so that you can still check it after re-installing the APP:

2017-8-20
Use props
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-20 19:24
The above discussion make sense. Also, I would recommend you to upload the flight records timely so that you can still check it after re-installing the APP:

So what does synchronizing the flight records do?  Where are they stored and how long are they stored?  How do you access them after synchronizing?  Can I just download them to my computer and save them there?  Thank you.  Still learning.  Also, is there a way to tell the distance traveled away from the RC, not total distance flew, but distance away from the RC.  I would like to know where the limit is so that I stay within reason.  Thanks
2017-8-21
Use props
mangoes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75843 ft
Australia

Can I view my logbook, through my Account, here, at DJI.Com. Would make it convenient for print out. I need to submit my flight history to a Governing Agency, to attain my RePL type rating, having to copy all my flights from the DJI Go App is very time consuming.

steve
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

VetteGuyZ06 Posted at 2017-8-21 11:06
So what does synchronizing the flight records do?  Where are they stored and how long are they stored?  How do you access them after synchronizing?  Can I just download them to my computer and save them there?  Thank you.  Still learning.  Also, is there a way to tell the distance traveled away from the RC, not total distance flew, but distance away from the RC.  I would like to know where the limit is so that I stay within reason.  Thanks

The flight records will be saved in server, you can access it by logging in your account if changing to another mobile device. In the flight records, the letter D means the relative distance, please check.
2017-8-22
Use props
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-22 02:56
The flight records will be saved in server, you can access it by logging in your account if changing to another mobile device. In the flight records, the letter D means the relative distance, please check.

Thank you very much.
2017-8-22
Use props
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
United States

I guess I am missing something here.  I synched all of my flight records from the app.  Now where do I go to find them?  I have looked all over here and can't seem to find them anywhere.  They say they are on the server, but how do I access the server?  
2017-8-27
Use props
Radio Randy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400886 ft
United States

VetteGuyZ06 Posted at 2017-8-27 12:26
I guess I am missing something here.  I synched all of my flight records from the app.  Now where do I go to find them?  I have looked all over here and can't seem to find them anywhere.  They say they are on the server, but how do I access the server?

Did you ever get an answer to this query? I'm currently in the same boat.
2021-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules