Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone (sort of uncontrollable problem)
801 2 2017-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user6cc03209fb
New
Flight distance : 231273 ft

Netherlands

I had a problem with my drone last week. I was flying my drone just like I always do, and I pressed return to home an suddenly my phone just reboots and my drone became uncontrollable, I mannaged it to land safley but it was pretty scary, any idea what happend there? Also it gave me a message that there was too high wind velocity, but I have flown my drone with much harder wind and had no problem. When im flying at full throttle the drone is very wobbly, you can hear the props making a different sound.

I hope the community can help me out.

Best regards Martijn van hoorn - Netherlands

http://Nope
2017-8-20
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

Return to Home has two options:  One with obstacle avoidance in which it comes straight home, and the other follows the path in which you flew.  If your iPhone is set to follow the path it flew, it may have lost its return path when the iPhone rebooted.  The Return to Home options can be configured in settings.
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know which Phantom drone do you use? Could you offer more details of the uncontrollable drone during RTH? As 2# mentioned, different RTH maybe triggered in the specific situation, the user manual might be helpful to understand it.
2017-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules