Care Refresh
1799 15 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I have just tried to register my new Spark for DJI Care Refresh. Going through the online forms I get to the part where it says already taken, yet I have not done it before nor have I paid for anything. Can someone hlp by telling me what the story is here please?

Mike

2017-8-21
Use props
alan_starship
New
Flight distance : 2923 ft
Australia

Same here. Looking for answers.
2017-8-21
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

not sure how this works, I purchased it when I ordered my Spark.  I received an email after shipping, with the details of my registration (which I never did).  So not sure what you are trying to do.
2017-8-21
Use props
djiuser_QXtrULB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94229 ft
United Kingdom

I had the same problem, but tried the link below and it worked

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-spark
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Where did you buy the Spark? Local authorized dealer or DJI official store? Please confirm.
2017-8-21
Use props
Jaqen H'ghar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41837 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-21 04:53
Where did you buy the Spark? Local authorized dealer or DJI official store? Please confirm.

I bought my spark from SSE Photo & Video via Amazon. Bought DJI Refresh from DJI website. I never received anything from DJI as far as registering. The DJI site shows that I purchased it. Does this mean all this time I have not been covered by DJI Refresh? I bought DJI Refresh while waiting for the batteries to charge right out of the box. Before it was ever turned on.
2017-8-21
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I was giiven my Spark as a prize in a competition. brand new with sealed bix. I have just tried a differnet computer and browser and it worked. So no idea what was happening
2017-8-21
Use props
alan_starship
New
Flight distance : 2923 ft
Australia

djiuser_QXtrULB Posted at 2017-8-21 04:26
I had the same problem, but tried the link below and it worked

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-spark

Your link worked! Thank you!
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jaqen H'ghar Posted at 2017-8-21 05:22
I bought my spark from SSE Photo & Video via Amazon. Bought DJI Refresh from DJI website. I never received anything from DJI as far as registering. The DJI site shows that I purchased it. Does this mean all this time I have not been covered by DJI Refresh? I bought DJI Refresh while waiting for the batteries to charge right out of the box. Before it was ever turned on.

Could you PM me your aircraft SN and order number of DJI Care Refresh? I'd like to check the exact status.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

embayweather Posted at 2017-8-21 06:27
I was giiven my Spark as a prize in a competition. brand new with sealed bix. I have just tried a differnet computer and browser and it worked. So no idea what was happening

Nice to hear that you have figured it out. The DJI Care Refresh is available for brand new drones and drones activated less than 48 hours. You can check here: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-spark
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-22 02:38
Could you PM me your aircraft SN and order number of DJI Care Refresh? I'd like to check the exact status.

Well received your message in PM, thank you! I have checked your SN and it has bound with DJI Care Refresh. You can check it from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

If you have further questions, please contact the DJI Care Team from here: djicare@dji.com.
2017-8-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-24 00:06
Well received your message in PM, thank you! I have checked your SN and it has bound with DJI Care Refresh. You can check it from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

If you have further questions, please contact the DJI Care Team from here: .

Good to read this is followed up, I was also wondering how it worked.
2017-8-24
Use props
Jaqen H'ghar
lvl.1
United States

I did. Over a month ago. Still waiting.
2017-9-12
Use props
Jaqen H'ghar
lvl.1
United States

2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jaqen H'ghar Posted at 2017-9-12 13:59

I have updated the status in 11#, please check and confirm.
2017-9-12
Use props
Jaqen H'ghar
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-12 23:30
I have updated the status in 11#, please check and confirm.

Thank you.
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules