Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photos don't show in go app under flight records
1094 5 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ups_Jeff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

So I noticed today that my last few flights, the images I take aren't showing up like little thumb nails in the go app. I go to the page where you sync flights, and photos always showed up there on the right side in the past. Photos from older flight logs are there, but my most recent ones are not. Any idea why they don't show up anymore. They are on my sd card, and I can view them while the radio and bird are on, in the studio section. Kind of strange?
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What is the version of DJI Go and your mobile device?
Please try to sync your flight records and login your DJI account in another mobile device to see if the picture will show up.
2017-8-21
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-21 23:05
What is the version of DJI Go and your mobile device?
Please try to sync your flight records and login your DJI account in another mobile device to see if the picture will show up.

I have the current go app, and just loaded the new release last night. I use an iPad mini 4, and an iPhone 6 s. Both devices show the same thing. I hate to try and roll stuff back and then reload current firmware. I am afraid I could make things worse.
2017-8-22
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.4
United States

Ups_Jeff Posted at 2017-8-22 05:21
I have the current go app, and just loaded the new release last night. I use an iPad mini 4, and an iPhone 6 s. Both devices show the same thing. I hate to try and roll stuff back and then reload current firmware. I am afraid I could make things worse.

Forgot to mention that if I play the flight back, the app shows the photos in that part of the app. They just don't show up on the right of my screen.  I think when I deleted the app from my iPad, and then reloaded it, this is when my stuff got messed up. Sometimes, I think you are better off just leaving well alone.
2017-8-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Ups_Jeff Posted at 2017-8-22 05:48
Forgot to mention that if I play the flight back, the app shows the photos in that part of the app. They just don't show up on the right of my screen.  I think when I deleted the app from my iPad, and then reloaded it, this is when my stuff got messed up. Sometimes, I think you are better off just leaving well alone.

You could delete the app, clear internet cache and cookies, then reboot and reload the app.

Might correct that glitche.

RedHotPoker
2017-8-24
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.4
United States

Since I am using Apple products, not sure what clearing cookies would do, as those are cleared in the web browser. I am not sure where you locate the clear cache option in Apple. The one thing I don't like is, once you download an app, and then go to reload it, you have to download it from the cloud, it does t give you the option to DL from the App Store. If you know how to get around that, please let me know. I am still not Apple Savey. I love their products, but always used Windows products, so I am still dealing with a learning curve. I also use a Mac Book pro, but constantly turn to YouTube when I can't figure something out.
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules