Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Portable Battery Chargers
2427 11 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Curiousshopper7
New

United States

Hi Everyone,

I am look for something that i can take with me out and about and charge my Mavic batteries on the go.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  

I have seen this Energen DroneMax M10 from B&H Photo... https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... x_m10_portable.html

Anyone has any thoughts or comments?

Thank you.
2017-8-21
Use props
djiuser_2JtcPfz
New

United States

Hi Curiousshopper7

I actually have one of the DroneMax M10.  It is very light and portable.  Very useful.  I no longer will say oh crap I need anothe 15 minutes of flight time but my battery is already out...

I bought my from DroneNerds.  Never had any problems with them...  http://www.dronenerds.com/produc ... es-m10-energen.html
2017-8-21
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_2JtcPfz Posted at 2017-8-21 17:10
Hi Curiousshopper7

I actually have one of the DroneMax M10.  It is very light and portable.  Very useful.  I no longer will say oh crap I need anothe 15 minutes of flight time but my battery is already out...

Hi  does it charge both batteries at the same time or singularly?
How long does each charge take ?
Is there flow through charging that doesn't require me to take my dji charger with me, so I can use the dronemax instead ?

2017-8-21
Use props
goodguytimmy1
New

United States

lannes Posted at 2017-8-21 17:39
Is there flow through charging that doesn't require me to take my dji charger with me, so I can use the dronemax instead ?

Hi there,

It can charge either 1 battery or 2 batteries at the same time.  It comes with a 1 to 2 cable.  When you charge  2 batteries both batteries get charged at the same time.  My experience, when you charge 1 battery, it is about little over 50 minutes.  But when I charge 2 batteries, both batteries gets charged full in about 80 minutes.  But you know battery conditions and the environment make that charging time differ.

It is a portable battery bank for your drone.  Yes, this way you do not have to carry your dji charger with you when you are out and about.  To me that's the whole idea about the product.  

Hope my experience helps.
2017-8-21
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

goodguytimmy1 Posted at 2017-8-21 20:19
Hi there,

It can charge either 1 battery or 2 batteries at the same time.  It comes with a 1 to 2 cable.  When you charge  2 batteries both batteries get charged at the same time.  My experience, when you charge 1 battery, it is about little over 50 minutes.  But when I charge 2 batteries, both batteries gets charged full in about 80 minutes.  But you know battery conditions and the environment make that charging time differ.

Thanks for the reply, while I'm charging up the drone max  battery pack can I also hook up the mavic batteries to be charged at the same time. e.g for overnight.
This is what I meant by pass through charging, this way it saves time by not having to charge the drone max pack first  and then charging the mavic batteries after it has charged itself. This would then allow all batteries to be charged at the same time

It would also save space by not having to take the mavic charger with me if I wanted to charge the mavic batteries overnight
2017-8-21
Use props
stuartRusso
New

Germany

lannes Posted at 2017-8-21 17:39

not just batteries, my remote controller often run out of power, can i use this dronemax to charge controller ?
2017-8-21
Use props
goodguytimmy1
New

United States

lannes Posted at 2017-8-21 20:24
Thanks for the reply, while I'm charging up the drone max  battery pack can I also hook up the mavic batteries to be charged at the same time. e.g for overnight.
This is what I meant by pass through charging, this way it saves time by not having to charge the drone max pack first  and then charging the mavic batteries after it has charged itself. This would then allow all batteries to be charged at the same time

Oh, I see.  Yes, it can.  I have tried that at home a couple of times.  Charge the DroneMax M10 and at the same time have the M10 charge the drone batteries.  I don't know the time it takes to charge up the batteries that way.  When I do that, i just leave it over night.   Also, I am not too sure if the DroneMax M10 completely turns of or it will get trickle charged.  But either way, I have left it over night and no issues.  Yes, pass through charging on the DroneMax M10.  Its a pretty handy piece of equipment...
2017-8-21
Use props
goodguytimmy1
New

United States

stuartRusso Posted at 2017-8-21 20:35
not just batteries, my remote controller often run out of power, can i use this dronemax to charge controller ?

Yep, it has a USB charging port as well.  So, yes, you can charge your remote too.  I have not tried charging the drone batteries and the remote at the same time... But I don't see why it wouldn't work...  
2017-8-21
Use props
eyecapture
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

A bit more versatile.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projec ... rk_token=fb2a3351#/
2017-9-10
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

this is what i am considering buying, i know its expensive, not designed for drones only..   i used to own one though before i lost it.  i never had any issues with it and i love the little screen so for me i think its worth it in long run.

https://www.amazon.com/Omnicharg ... tops/dp/B01NBJX99D/
2017-9-10
Use props
Joyceluo
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-9-12
Use props
Smaree
Banned

China