Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FW Update improved performance
655 6 2017-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did the update to AC, RC and all 3 batteries then went for a trial run.
I now see very little video lag / freeze where it was a constant issue before.
App did not crash and seems like range increased.
All in all, looks like an improvement.
No problems here.

2017-8-22
Use props
Indi91
lvl.3
Flight distance : 103973 ft

I have yet to test mine after the update. Itching to go right now and test...but working... cant wait till today evening!
2017-8-22
Use props
fansf2304bca
lvl.4
Flight distance : 952664 ft
Chile

We're you using wifi to connect to RC? This means we don't need OTG any more?
2017-8-22
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Wifi.
I tried OTG 2 weeks ago and didn't like the side effects.
It discontinued my auto connect on my home wifi, causing me to dig for the password that I haven't had to enter for over 2 years.
It also cancelled the auto connect of the wifi to my spark.
Didn't see any benefits at all, so I reverted to the wifi connection, which was lousey, but is far better now after the FW update.
2017-8-22
Use props
$gambino$
First Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Serious? U had to find the password for your home router??? Give me a break. U want it to auto disconnect. Because what happens if u lose wifi while flying it will reconnect to house! Someone crashed like that because they couldnt get reconnected....otg ftw
2017-8-22
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
  • >>>
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-22 19:49
Serious? U had to find the password for your home router??? Give me a break. U want it to auto disconnect. Because what happens if u lose wifi while flying it will reconnect to house! Someone crashed like that because they couldnt get reconnected....otg ftw

When I am away from my house flying and I disconnect the wifi it tries to log in to Starbucks or MacDonalds, or any other free wifi that is around.
When Home, as soon as I turn on the Spark remote it automatically drops house router and connects to the Spark.
Until OTG is used, after that my phone won't connect to any wifi without entering password. Spark included.
I have never had it drop the wifi connection to the remote. The app has crashed plenty of times, but still had complete control of AC.
I'll pass on the OTG, thank you.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you very much for your feedback, so glad to hear that. So should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us, we would try our best to help.
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules