Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unbelievable issue about CinemaDNG purchase
922 10 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dinos6
lvl.3

Russia

I really respect DJI for its products and innovation, but sometimes it hard to believe it happens with such a company like DJI:

Last Monday I tried to buy CinemaDNG license for my I2. The order and payment was rejected by DJI on Tuesday.
I dont know exact reason of rejection. I suppose it could be credit card or bank issue. I decided to place an order again (DJI support adviced to do the same).
My first order was cancelled, $$$ were refunded. This case was fully closed in all meanings - I even dont have any word about it on MY ORDER page.

Still sounds quite normal.
But when I tried to buy CinemaDNG license once again, I found that kind of notice on the page, where I should enter drone's serial number:

I thought the drone's serial number status was not refreshed from my first try of purchasing.
I wrote about that problem to [url=mailtonlinesale@dji.com]onlinesale@dji.com[/url] support.
Just a minute ago I was fifth time advised to place a new order.... No matter that I am trying to do it every day and still see the same notice on serial number page.

Online chat advised me... to place a new order.

I do not know where to write or call - this forum is the last chance for me. In other way my fully equipped Inspire2 for more than 10.000$ will become a rubbish because I cant do the job I supposed to. My business will be destoried in a 2 days if the problem are not decided. Such a silly and simple problem!

Mindy (or someone else from forum admin), please give any reply or suggestion on my issue. I cant believe that my INSPIRE2 will become useless not because I crashed it or drowned, but because I was tried to make it better...

My request number in [url=mailtonlinesale@dji.com]onlinesale@dji.com[/url] support is #714310

2017-8-30
Use props
Dinos6
lvl.3

Russia

Still004.jpg
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dinos, we are sorry for the trouble that has been caused, could you please try again and keep us updated about the result? Thanks.
2017-8-30
Use props
GeoffT
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Contact your card provider or bank to make sure they know you are trying to make this genuine purchase, they probably blocked it thinking it was fraud so you need to clear it to make the purchase. If you still get the dji message about S/N being registered then click the view orders link, if nothing there then only DJI can sort that out, you'll need to speak to someone real and be persistent,  good luck!
2017-8-30
Use props
Dinos6
lvl.3

Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-30 23:05
Dinos, we are sorry for the trouble that has been caused, could you please try again and keep us updated about the result? Thanks.

Mindy, I am trying to do it everyday. Still the same notice about "already registered S/N".
I can not do anything with it before DJI will not refresh the status of drone's serial number!
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dinos6 Posted at 2017-8-31 00:45
Mindy, I am trying to do it everyday. Still the same notice about "already registered S/N".
I can not do anything with it before DJI will not refresh the status of drone's serial number!

Dinos, have you tried again after I post my last message? Our engineers do have refresh the status? Still the same error?
2017-8-31
Use props
Dinos6
lvl.3

Russia

GeoffT Posted at 2017-8-30 23:56
Contact your card provider or bank to make sure they know you are trying to make this genuine purchase, they probably blocked it thinking it was fraud so you need to clear it to make the purchase. If you still get the dji message about S/N being registered then click the view orders link, if nothing there then only DJI can sort that out, you'll need to speak to someone real and be persistent,  good luck!

GeoffT, thank you for support.
But it is not a bank issue for sure. And there is no order for DNG on MY ORDERS page.

And it is almost 5 days I am trying to speak with DJI support. Still walking around "place a new order" / "send us a screenshot" and nothing else.
2017-8-31
Use props
Dinos6
lvl.3

Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 00:46
Dinos, have you tried again after I post my last message? Our engineers do have refresh the status? Still the same error?

Yes! it work now! Thank you, Mindy. You are the best.
Will try to purchase it right now.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dinos6 Posted at 2017-8-31 01:32
Yes! it work now! Thank you, Mindy. You are the best.
Will try to purchase it right now.

Glad the problem got sorted out, appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-8-31
Use props
Dinos6
lvl.3

Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 01:54
Glad the problem got sorted out, appreciate your support to DJI.

I've finally purchased it! Mindy, thank you again.

But anyway this solved problem is a case for consideration for DJI Sale department - please find a way to refresh drone's serial number status immediately after an order cancellation (especially if it is rejected and your support advice to place a new order).

Also another problem which I've found:  license key is delivered by email.
But the only way to purchase it - is to fill US shipping address (or EU, or other country where DJI can deliver).
I have it, so I am lucky to purchase the KEY. But my colleagues from Russia can't do it, because there is no Russian Federation in a delivery list. That is not logical, because you send KEY by email, not by post office.  Russian authorized store (for example,  from Moscow) don't sell Licenses keys. So the only way to do it - is to go to store.dji.com, where you cant purchase it because of the address.... (although you will receive the key via email). I think it can be other countries with the same problem.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dinos6 Posted at 2017-9-1 01:18
I've finally purchased it! Mindy, thank you again.

But anyway this solved problem is a case for consideration for DJI Sale department - please find a way to refresh drone's serial number status immediately after an order cancellation (especially if it is rejected and your support advice to place a new order).

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will confirm with appropriate department to see what we can do for this special situation, I will come back to on Monday, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules