Classifieds
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nick Padova
New

United States

Hi everyone. I have a DJI Phantom 2 with a Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal that I am considering selling. It is with DJI for repair, but for soley cosmetic damage and damage to my gimbal (hopefully it will be replaced with a new one). I am willing to consider selling this, but was just wondering if anyone would even be interested in it for anywhere near what I want to get for it. I'm hoping I can sell the Phantom 2 with the gimbal so that I can buy the new Phantom 3! Reply so that I can get an idea of if it will sell! Thanks everybody!
2015-4-8
Use props
trsmith18
lvl.2

United States

good luck. you and everyone else who feels they got ripped off by buying one in the last month is doing the same thing
2015-4-8
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

trsmith18@hotma Posted at 2015-4-9 07:53
good luck. you and everyone else who feels they got ripped off by buying one in the last month is do ...

Ditto!...I am sure you can find someone to buy it but plan on 50-60% of what you paid for it if you are lucky...
2015-4-8
Use props
Nick Padova
New

United States

trsmith18@hotma Posted at 2015-4-9 07:53
good luck. you and everyone else who feels they got ripped off by buying one in the last month is do ...

It isn't that I feel ripped off, I just feel like I should have waited! It isn't DJI's fault and they most definitely didn't rip us off. We just needed to be patient and we weren't!
2015-4-8
Use props
Nick Padova
New

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-9 09:39
Ditto!...I am sure you can find someone to buy it but plan on 50-60% of what you paid for it if yo ...

I am going to try to get a little more than that for mine, but I'm going to start high so that when someone beats me down I am closer to where I wanted to be. It is brand new, so we will see what happens. Who knows! Maybe I will get rid of the Phantom 2 for only $100 less then what the stores are charging now. For a new P2 with a Zenmuse gimbal, it is $859 at most stores. I'll ask $800, but expect to get $700-750 for it to go towards my P3 Pro model. Just another $500 to go if I unload it for the price I want!
2015-4-8
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

what do you want for it?  PM me if you prefer.
2015-4-8
Use props
Nick Padova
New

United States

HermosaDrones Posted at 2015-4-9 13:50
what do you want for it?  PM me if you prefer.

I'm not sure yet, I was going to kind of feel the waters out. What would you give me for it? It is a brand new drone practically.
2015-4-8
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Well Nick its not a brand new Phantom, its been in a crash and sent in for repair.
The first thing you need to know is how much the repair is going to cost you.
Think of it as a second-hand car that's been in an accident, would you buy it ? Not unless it was significantly cheaper than the same car offered elsewhere.
But until you get it back from DJI there is not much you can do for now.
2015-4-8
Use props
Nick Padova
New

United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-4-9 14:22
Well Nick its not a brand new Phantom, its been in a crash and sent in for repair.
The first thing y ...

With that being said, the crash did not damage any of the components in the craft as it still flew perfectly as it was supposed to. I know that it is not a brand new drone, but it is being repaired by DJI and therefore should be "as good as new" in my opinion, right? The only damage to the craft was two broken props and two cracks in the shell. After the shell is replaced, there will be no signs of a prior crash. Why would that lower the value? I understand the value would be lower if the parts were not entirely replaced, but the idea is that the shell will be replaced fully.
2015-4-8
Use props
trsmith18
lvl.2

United States

Nick Padova Posted at 2015-4-9 13:47
It isn't that I feel ripped off, I just feel like I should have waited! It isn't DJI's fault and t ...

Maybe you don't feel that you were "ripped off" but some of us most certainly do. Especially when you flat out ask DJI customer service is they are coming out with a new model soon and they say no....and this was two weeks ago.
2015-4-9
Use props
ofice88
New

Brazil

Selling My DJI Phantom 4 Pro GPS QuadCopter Phantom4 Drone 4K 12 MP HD + Extras

Drone 4K 12 MP HD + Extras

Price: $ 1.195

Package Content:
1 Aircraft Body
1 Remote Controller
4 Propeller Pairs
1 Intelligent Flight Battery
1 Battery Charger
1 Power Cable
1 Gimbal Clamp
1 USB OTG Cable
1 Micro USB Cable
1 Micro SD Card { 16GB}
Manuals.

E-mail: jeffbradley41@gmail.com
2017-3-26
Use props
ofice88
New

Brazil

RE: DJI Phantom 4 Pro GPS QuadCopter Phantom4 Drone 4K 12 MP HD +...

Selling My DJI Phantom 4 Pro GPS QuadCopter Phantom4 Drone 4K 12 MP HD + Extras

Drone 4K 12 MP HD + Extras

Price: $ 1.195

Package Content:
1 Aircraft Body
1 Remote Controller
4 Propeller Pairs
1 Intelligent Flight Battery
1 Battery Charger
1 Power Cable
1 Gimbal Clamp
1 USB OTG Cable