Naza-M v2 behaving strange...
2273 4 2014-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
denisista
New

Bulgaria

I bought a Naza-M v2 recently as an upgrade from a Naza-M lite and plugging in the v2 for the first time, the LED started blinking red-green-red-green... I remember on the lite it was initially fast yellow blinking (meaning I need to setup my radio). I had no problems setting up the lite, but the v2 won't connect to my computer either When I plug in the USB the LED blinks bright green-dark green-bright green-dark green... The computer doesn't recognise it either.
Any ideas? Everything is appreciated!
2014-10-22
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Did you just change the FC? You also need to change the PMU as I don't think the LITE PMU will work with the V2.
2014-10-22
Use props
denisista
New

Bulgaria

Ooops, I found it! Yes the Lite PMU works perfectly with the v2. I prefer the lite PMU because it takes less space on my TBS Discovery... I can't believe how silly my mistake was! I accidentally plugged the LED wire in the EXT port! ...I guess it's what I get for working 2am...
2014-10-24
Use props
denisista
New

Bulgaria

Just adding, the new stabilisation algorithm of the v2 is INCREDIBLE! My quad is unbelievably stable even without GPS. I like the new take-off feature as well. Even manual mode feels a lot more crisp and responsive. The v2 is a HUGE update from the Lite. Highly recommended!
2014-10-24
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Glad you found it! And you also can use the GPS puck from the lite to the V2 but DJI will tell you not to. The V2 is awesome and make sure you update the firmware. About the auto take off it freaked me out the first time I took off after using the lite for so long. LOL
2014-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules