stick monitor calibration shown X1 red ?
1377 2 2015-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
minh.thaibinh
lvl.1

Vietnam

My right stick X1 does not respond while X2 move back and fort as I turn the left switch up and down, When I press start to calibrationmy X1 turn red, does it mean my X1 malfuntion?

2015-4-16
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

For starters, X1 is NOT for the right stick, it is the gimbal control for the camera.  It is normal for it to turn red, once you finish the calibration it will go back to normal.

I would strongly recommend you download and review a copy of the the manual and get a bit more familiar with the system. Phantom_2_Vision_Plus_User_Manual_v1.8_en.pdf (dated 2015-01-30)

For future reference, the more details you provide will help us figure out what might be going wrong.  For example, what Phantom model and version  are you flying, old or new version transmitter, what updates you've installed and any screen captures (see below) that are related to the issue (if you are unfamiliar with any of the items I've just mentioned I would then insist you download and read the manuals!)

GimbalSettings-Basic.jpg
2015-4-16
Use props
minh.thaibinh
lvl.1

Vietnam

sorry that because I took off the gimbal and camera for practice. this is my first phantom v+ V3.
any way thank for reply.
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules