How to download video from SD card to PC?
2597 5 2015-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erik
New

United States

Hey guys,

Just got my DJI Phantom 2 Vision a few months back. Have been ultra careful taking it out and really learning how to use it properly. Now, I took video the other day for the first time. I now want to know the best way to pull the video from the quad to my PC. Should I connect it via USB to the camera? If so, do I need one of their software apps open?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
2015-4-17
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Connect the usb to the camera, have the Phantom on and go to "my computer"  on your computer,  find the drive the camera is connected to and just copy/paste to the folder of your choice.  Another way is to take out your sd card from the camera and use an sd adapter to fit your memory card slot in your computer.
2015-4-17
Use props
erik
New

United States

Thanks! Also, I have been trying to download the DJI WIN Driver. Upon executing it it asks me to "Power on MC and connect via USB to PC"... is the MC they are referring to the quad or the remote (or something else)?
2015-4-17
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

erik@runriffraf Posted at 2015-4-18 08:59
Thanks! Also, I have been trying to download the DJI WIN Driver. Upon executing it it asks me to "Po ...

I think it is the main controller,  if it is not it will tell you to plug it in again, then plug in the Phantom.  It has been almost a year since I did it, I can't remember.
2015-4-17
Use props
erik
New

United States

Thanks Gerry!
2015-4-17
Use props
kirk2579
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

to me the easiest fastest way to move the video to my pc is to remove the card and thenc opy with usb reader to pc. a couple minutes and you can move the whole card  reinstall in quad and start again

have fun flying
2015-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules