Jiminy Peak
711 4 2015-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

of Jiminy Peak.  I did all the adjustments I could, but could not get the brightness of the slopes down any more.  There were skiers, just so bright you can't see them.  I only went up in altitude @ 8 feet from point of takeoff.  As you can see, if you watch, I am already above the trees.  If you read the other post where I mention this place, the road below where you see the occassional car go by, that is as far as I was given permission to fly.

2015-4-18
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

Perhaps if you offered to give the facility a promotional video you could get more access.
2015-4-18
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

oakspi Posted at 2015-4-19 02:49
Perhaps if you offered to give the facility a promotional video you could get more access.

I actually got a lot of access when I went there that day.  Not only did I get a pass card that allows me on the grounds of the time share to video, but I can get on Jiminy property any time when the resort is closed.  That is good enough for me.  

If you look on youtube for Jiminy, you will see there are a lot of events videoed there.  They actually have a production staff of their own.  
2015-4-18
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

Great news.....
2015-4-18
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Another nice video, Chris! Quite a resort as well. The wife would love skiing there. Not too big but definitely big enough! Thanks for the shoot!

Jerry
2015-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules