Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ERROR: DJI Vision was explicitly denied access to the camera
3583 3 2015-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mogens
New

Norway

I had my new Phantom 2 Plus work for some test flights, but I had problems connecting to the its Wifi from my iPhone 5.
I then tried the Binding procedure in the Apps settings, and then it went from bad to worst...

I now can't get to Phantom 2's Camera. With information from UserGuide and Internett, I tried two ways of Binding (using the switch).

With my Apple iPhone (IOS 8.3) and the DJI App for my new Phantom 2 Plus, I tried the two following BIND task in the App Settings menu:

1) - Manually
I'm able to enter the MAC Address, Manually and I now see a new SSID (FC200_63cdb7) displayed in settings.
I restart, and it still shows the old SSID in network list (Phantom_63cdb7) and I still can't access the Phantom 2's camera.
Error: "Connection to Phantom Failed"

2) - Using QR Code
Selecting the "Scan QR Code" gives me the following error:
"DJI Vision was explicitly denied access to the camera."
I assume this is settings on my iPhone, but I can't figur out where.
I tried different settings, and even uninstalled/installed the APP, still with no luck. (I does not ask for camera access at intallation)

So, I'm stucked here, can't figur out what more to try.
Any ideas on this issue?
Mogens

2015-4-21
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

Where is the QR code located that you are trying to scan?
2015-4-22
Use props
mogens
New

Norway

Hi Gerry,
I just found the problem. I was not able to use the QR Scanner from any iPhone 5/6 with IOS 8.3, or iPad with IOS 8.3.
Going back to an old iPhone 4, with IOS 7, the scanning was fine !

I scanned the code under the Phantom 2 Plus body. The code is also found on the transport box. This is the Camera's Adr.

The code on the Extender is for the WifI network.

Now everything is playing stable, and I'm ready to fly again.

Mogens
2015-4-22
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

mogens@stelvio. Posted at 2015-4-22 20:44
Hi Gerry,
I just found the problem. I was not able to use the QR Scanner from any iPhone 5/6 with IO ...

Good for you, glad you got it all figured out.  Write that MAC address down somewhere.  
Happy Flying!
2015-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules