Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reading the Vision Positioning Status
1169 4 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am refering to the little radar item in the telemetry area of the app. Can someone explain a few things as some are not obvious.

1. I understand that this is the craft and the direction it is heading. (Check)
2. What is this supposed to represent? I thought it was the pilot but if it is, it does not seem to be in reference to the craft. ???
3. Pitch and roll of the aircraft (Check)
4. Gimbal position represented by blue line and also the green projecting from the aircraft.  (thank you w1der)
VPS.jpg
If you look at , you will see his craft move from the center point, what I would think is the home postion or pilot, and as he moves out over the sea, the craft moves to the edge of this circle. I will refer to this as due West of the takeoff point but here again, I am not sure. At aprox 2:04 into his video, you will see the craft move from a West point on the circle (9:00) to almost due North (12:00). Why does it all of the sudden jump?  

If the arrow at the top of the circle is the pilot, then the craft seems to be moving towards the pilot off to his right, or west in this case. I must be looking at this all wrong.

Houston

2015-4-23
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

2. Is the center of the gimbal ... Very usefull in free mode as the blue indicator shows you how much movement you have left before reaching the max!
2015-4-23
Use props
houston
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

There you go, I never knew that. Thanks for that useful piece of info. As far as the rest goes, it may not be useful to you, but I would still like to know what it all means. There might be some use to it for ME.
2015-4-23
Use props
houston
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Watching , #2 is does not seem to be the gimbal position. The Green gradient coming from the the craft (red triangle) represents the gimbals position relative to the front of the craft.  
2015-4-23
Use props
rallolah
lvl.1

Sweden

houston Posted at 2015-4-24 00:07
There you go, I never knew that. Thanks for that useful piece of info. As far as the rest goes, it m ...

I agree with you.. There must be a documentation explains how to interpret this graph.. I couldn't locate any useful source yet..
2015-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules