Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone from UK got their P3?
3230 39 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

So has anyone recieved their P3 in the UK? Everyone on this board seems to be american.

2015-4-28
Use props
mjamesyates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm pretty confident the first shipment was to the US but I haven't even received a shipping notification yet. Getting pretty antsy about it haha.
2015-4-29
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fingers crossed they're shipping to UK suppliers as we speak. I purchased it through Heliguy.co.uk.

Had good experience with them in the past buying helicopters and spare parts.
2015-4-29
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Getting mine through BuildYourOwnDrone, who have been excellent in the past, but not a whisper of deliveries yet.
2015-4-29
Use props
kev.wardle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 96555 ft
United Kingdom

tjrchampion Posted at 2015-4-29 19:35
fingers crossed they're shipping to UK suppliers as we speak. I purchased it through Heliguy.co.uk.  ...

Hope You're right.
Awaiting my P3P with extra battery from Heliguy.
2015-4-29
Use props
Jon.hopkins.1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

My P3 w/o battery which was bought through DJI has an expected delivery date of the 2nd of May to the UK. I'll let you know when it turns up.
2015-4-29
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Jon.hopkins.1@o Posted at 2015-4-29 20:46
My P3 w/o battery which was bought through DJI has an expected delivery date of the 2nd of May to th ...

I'd like to know if heliguy will be sending us the phantom3 with just the 1 battery and then deliver the second battery later in may, or wait and deliver both at the same time.

My gut feeling is they'll wait, save on delivery costs... meaning we may not see it till late may.

I'm exactly the same... waiting as patiently as possible for my 3P3 with extra battery. Keep checking email and their site for an update.

2015-4-29
Use props
Hornet22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered the Pro with extra battery from DJI direct and am in the UK. I've just received an email that mentions that the unit will be delivered soon. The email also mentioned that the P3 will ship first and the battery will be sent separately later in May.

The website did say the P3 and battery would be shipped mid May when I originally placed the order so anything sooner is just a bonus. These Phantoms have to perform time and time again for safety reasons. It all takes as long as it takes I'm my opinion. COME ON, get here  already lol
2015-4-29
Use props
NorthernLoop
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300246 ft
United Kingdom

I've preordered with Quadcopters.
2015-4-29
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Apparently i'm 30th in line with Heliguy.co.uk.

Interesting.
2015-4-29
Use props
xlcus
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My UK order shipped today. An order WITH extra battery.  Customer Reference Number in the 7200s
2015-4-30
Use props
Jon.hopkins.1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Mines arrived (UK). No extra battery Phantom Advanced. Just charging it up now!!
2015-4-30
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Jon.hopkins.1@o Posted at 2015-4-30 19:45
Mines arrived (UK). No extra battery Phantom Advanced. Just charging it up now!!

Did you buy with heliguy.co.uk?
2015-4-30
Use props
paul.roebuck
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Mine was delivered to my home today and I will be home to unbox tomorrow
Brand new user, never seen a drone, never handled one
Cant wait
2015-4-30
Use props
Jon.hopkins.1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

No got mine direct from DJI.
2015-4-30
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Jon.hopkins.1@o Posted at 2015-5-1 05:34
No got mine direct from DJI.

Seems as though suppliers are getting theirs considerably later. I'm more than happy to wait though. Just can't contain my excitement. I'm a new drone user other than toy quardcopers and helicopters - i've never flown anything like this. I plan to read, learn and do all the training stuff before first flight.

My missus wont allow me to have the P3 until my birthday - 23rd of may. Kinda guessing delivery will line up nicely with that.
2015-4-30
Use props
Gustave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138 ft
Netherlands

Ordered the Phantom 3 Professional with extra battery on April 10th, straight from DJI. Received an email from DJI the 29th stating that the Phantom 3 would ship soon but that the extra battery would ship later in May. On April 30th I saw that the copter had shipped.

Hopefully it'll arrive at my doorstep anytime next week.

Cheerio!
2015-5-1
Use props
jeff.wyman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-5-1 20:23
I'm waiting for mine to arrive... ordered direct from DJI on 8th April 2015 at 20:25.

I ordered on 9th and too am waiting.  On my order page they have "shipped" on the top of the page and have said "pending" below.  They have also given me an "invalid" DHL number for the shipment.

2015-5-1
Use props
jeff.wyman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-5-1 20:23
I'm waiting for mine to arrive... ordered direct from DJI on 8th April 2015 at 20:25.

I ordered on May 9th and am also waiting for info.  My "orders" page a top says shipped, but down below says "pending".  And to make things stranger I have been given an "invalid" DHL shipping number.

Weird behaviour indeed.  I am excited to get my bird, but deeply disturbed by the bald face lies from DJI.  Here's hoping it's cleared up soon!
2015-5-1
Use props
mjamesyates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Gustave Posted at 2015-5-1 20:26
Ordered the Phantom 3 Professional with extra battery on April 10th, straight from DJI. Received a ...

My DHL tracking number isn't activated yet but hopefully will soon, I've never been so impatient in my life!
2015-5-1
Use props
jeff.wyman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mjamesyates@gma Posted at 2015-5-1 22:19
My DHL tracking number isn't activated yet but hopefully will soon, I've never been so impatient i ...

Indeed.  Hopefully the wind will have calmed by the time it arrives.

Hope you have a nice bank holiday weekend!
2015-5-1
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is how I shall deal with my order saying Shipped/Pending.. Working a treat

2015-5-1
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-5-2 02:24
I don't think the DHL number is false - it's probably that they haven't processed it through their ...

If you live in the UK put the tracking code here.. - http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace - You might get good news
2015-5-1
Use props
jeff.wyman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-5-2 02:41
Thanks Sploodge - good news indeed!

Me too -  I think.  Thanks for the advice.

Anyone else new to this hobby?

I intend to take small careful steps (e.g. i've been flying cheap drones to practice , will test P3 without rotors, will take small steps flying).  Any  other advice most appreciated . . .
2015-5-1
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jeff.wyman@mac. Posted at 2015-5-2 03:59
Me too -  I think.  Thanks for the advice.

Anyone else new to this hobby?

I have a P2 already. Things I did before I got the fist one was

1: Read the manual. Yeah its boring but worth knowing. More so for the P3 as the App has lots of settings. My P2 with a Gopro didn't have this.
2: Learn what the lights flashing on the P3 means. they all mean something so worth having this info saved in memory.
3: Watch lots of videos online.
4: take its easy first flight. Don't just zoom it up and as far as possible. To be honest I have never flown out of sight.
5: Enjoy it. Its fun as hell
2015-5-1
Use props
CapitAn
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Excellent advice above.
l have the P2V+V3 as well and flew a little Syma around until l was comfortable. l'm still fairly new and l ask a lot of questions of the knowledgeable crew over on the P2 part of this forum. A lot of friendly folks give advice when they could say RTFM - read the FLIGHT manual
Youtube videos are also very helpful, sometimes you don't realize there's something you don't know and therefore can't ask. Eg, how to update the camera firmware. lt's good to watch as many as possible on all the different features.
Another thing l did as a complete noob, l cut down guitar picks and l fit them over the lower corners of the left stick once l'm airborne, just in case l panic or the Tx slips in my hands and l shut the motors off. This way l can't do a CSC until they're removed.
2015-5-1
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I'm amazed that tracking number works with Parcel Force but it seems to.  Thanks Sploodge!  I guess DHL have subcontracted the last leg to Parcel Force which seems strange as they compete or DJI internal systems are messed up which is perhaps more probable.  They might have bulk shipped to the UK and then on from here I guess.  At any rate we'll find out next week.  I'll now RTFM.
2015-5-1
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I would think it's too much of a coincidence to be tracking some other parcel. Let us know when it arrives.  Did your land at Aldershot depot first?  I wonder if they came in in bulk and were distributed from there.  Mine says:   Your delivery

Part of consignment:  MK663xxx
Parcel number:   PBMK663467xxxx
Service:   Express 24
Tracking status: In progress

[td]
DateTimeLocationTracking event
1/5/2015   
22:36   
National Hub   
Received and processed
1/5/2015   
17:49   
Aldershot Depot   
Forwarded for processing
2015-5-2
Use props
dave.dartmin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8855 ft
United Kingdom

Another UK arrived today PF this morning

Manual read - new tablet brought (hudl2) as sony z2 tablet did not fit!

Charged and waiting for rain to stop - tomorrow now!
2015-5-2
Use props
jeff.wyman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-5-2 04:52
You can also read what other's have published for free - see a post I made to another question on  ...

check out the Youtube link at http://www.dronecamps.com/   They have a bunch of great getting started vids.
2015-5-3
Use props
NorthernLoop
lvl.2
United Kingdom

jeff.wyman@mac. Posted at 2015-5-4 01:39
check out the Youtube link at http://www.dronecamps.com/   They have a bunch of great getting star ...

Spoke to Quadrocopters today and asked about my preorder, they said they are expecting a batch next Tuesday but don't know how many yet.

I'll be phoning Monday tob get a better idea.
2015-5-14
Use props
Alterastro
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Got my Advanced from Heliguy.com on May 4th.

They are showing stock so if anyone is still waiting it might be worth cancelling and ordering from Heliguy?
2015-5-14
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Mine arrived on the 7th of May had it for a while now but haven't taken it up yet. Waiting till I go on holiday an gives  time to see if any firmware uodates are  released.

As for ordering from  heliguy id say the service is fantastic and delivery was spot on! But don't take the in stock as gospel. Call in, ask first.
2015-5-14
Use props
NorthernLoop
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Advanced seems to be available everywhere but professional isn't yet.
2015-5-14
Use props
adminkatana
lvl.2
Flight distance : 467113 ft
United Kingdom

NorthernLoop Posted at 2015-5-15 05:05
Advanced seems to be available everywhere but professional isn't yet.

I've been trying to find Advanced stock in the UK, do you know of anywhere that has it? Thanks.
2015-5-14
Use props
Jon.hopkins.1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Bought mine from DJI online on the 9th April, got it 3 weeks later. You might as well buy it on here. 7/10 day delivery turnaround
2015-5-14
Use props
tonstar1111.goo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Got mine last Saturday build your own drone UK still have some pro version
2015-5-14
Use props
adminkatana
lvl.2
Flight distance : 467113 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for help!
2015-5-15
Use props
NorthernLoop
lvl.2
United Kingdom

My professional has shipped today so I'll have it tomorrow, better get a micro SD card ordered!
2015-5-20
Use props
jeff.wyman.mac
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NorthernLoop Posted at 2015-5-20 23:10
My professional has shipped today so I'll have it tomorrow, better get a micro SD card ordered!

It comes with a 16GB card to get you started . . .
2015-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules