Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Maintenance & Repair - Videos, Photos and Data
1580 6 2015-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

If you have any useful video, photographs or data that you can share, relating to maintenance or repair of the Inspire. It would be great if you can post them up here.  

If you find any YouTube Clips useful please thank the guys or subscribe to their channels.

Don't forget DJI Wiki page.
HERE
2015-5-3
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Inspire motor replacement

Peter Homer Hint and Tips

Peter Homer
DJI Inspire 1 DIY Rear Camera

Ralfs Foto-Bude... DJI Pilot App – Part 2: Photo- and Video-Settings

A great blog of the Inspire 1, Plenty of details and close up repair photographs.
Supa Sympa

Dundee's Firmware Update Flow chart Link

2015-5-3
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice Post. I go to YouTube quite often when looking for hints from people with experience on the subject.
2015-5-3
Use props
snowyowl1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 646024 ft
Canada

Great links ,thanks
2015-5-3
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

If you find anything please post up a link and I will add it. Dundee had a great flow chart on firmware updates and someone posted some close up photos of the inspire broken down. For the life of me I cant find them. Hence I thought I we could start a list.
2015-5-3
Use props
roy
lvl.2

United States

Great idea for a thread.

I just did a pretty good tear down to replace one of my carbon fiber rods. I was being walked through the process by a guy in Florida so I didn't have the luxury of taking my time to take photos along the way but if I see anyone in need of help I will do my best to help.

This thing is really REALLY not designed to be serviced by end users. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it all back together but it looks as good as new.
2015-5-4
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

roy@netraction. Posted at 2015-5-5 03:34
Great idea for a thread.

I just did a pretty good tear down to replace one of my carbon fiber rods. ...

I'm sure at sometime or other we are going to be faced with a maintenance or warranty decision. Hopefully it will help someone out and if not its interesting. Remember anythings possible with a little help from your friends. I found that out when I restored that old Jeep. I also know that worried feeling.

Dundee had some very handy flow charts for firmware updates. If you come across them could you ping a link?
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules