DJI Support System!
1320 5 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjaustria
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434820 ft
United States

Maybe its just me, please let me know...

I have and issue with my Naza M Lite with GPS/LED installed on Flame Wheel F450 that I purchased at a drone shop here in San Diego. After 2 days of building and setting up I had an issue with spin out as soon as the quad go up. I posted a thread in this forum for some help but none of the DJI team even replied but some good people who had experience help me out and i thank them for that.

Now this past few days I am having issue with GPS not acquiring satellite signal even after following all necessary instruction from the DJI web site and this forum and still no luck. I continue reading from thread to thread and been seeing a lot of unhappy costumers about DJI support. So I said why not, I need help and I want to give them a try. I sent an email last Sunday May 3 2015, I received an email back from technical support welcoming me and saying about having an account using the same email address that I used which I have one already. The following day I received another email saying that they received my request and I have a request number. Great so waiting game now.

Im not really much concern about the prices on their products even tho the are all made from china, the technology is amazing and the compatibility between DJI systems are great but this should come with a better support system. They say contact you dealer first for issues but my dealer is asking for $75 just to look at my drone even tho I picked up all my parts from them.

All I'm trying to say is we the consumers deserve better than contact your dealer while some of them have now clue, idea or experience but to sell the items or if they do they will charge you a fee. $75 diagnostic fee (this is just to look at it and see what is wrong) god knows how much the repair will be or if you need to replace some components, better off getting a new NAZA M Lite on eBay for $162.88 and save you a lot of headaches.
2015-5-4
Use props
Rony
lvl.1

China

i don't think they will see your thread here. you can contact them directly on www.dji.com.
2015-6-11
Use props
Rony
lvl.1

China

or. you could click here :http://forum.dji.com/thread-880-1-1.html
2015-6-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

We are adding new people to help.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.
2015-6-12
Use props
jjaustria
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434820 ft
United States

Dave - no worries. I'm sure it will be fine. one thing i learn about being a drone operator is to be patient. I take my time scouting my point of interest then setup my drone and calm my self for a safe and enjoyable flight.

rony - thanks for the reply, I just want to vent that time but don't wanna start a big commotion.

Now I'm just focusing on my skills to get better, so far 18 flights with my P3. woot woot!
2015-7-4
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

I understand. I have had to learn to be patient also. I am glad to hear you are doing well with your P3 now.
2015-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules