DJI Survey
12Next >
9559 60 2015-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Stefanie
New

Hong Kong

Dear users, we'd like to thank you for your unwavering support for DJI.

We value your opinions and would like to invite you to participate in a 2-minute survey on DJI products to help us continue making the products you love.

To start, just click the link below.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GSYFNQ2

Thank you very much for your time!
2015-5-13
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

great products. lousy service, lousy communications during service.  how's that?
2015-5-14
Use props
vantageaerial
lvl.1

United States

HermosaDrones Posted at 2015-5-14 22:16
great products. lousy service, lousy communications during service.  how's that?

I second that!
2015-5-14
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Is there a survey regarding products and service? I would fill that one out.
2015-5-14
Use props
joel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1805141 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bad survey question.  There should be a separation between satisfaction of quality of video and stills.  I personally think video quality is good but as a professional I find the still images, even in DNG format to be marginal at best.  You can't merge the question.
2015-5-14
Use props
PaulOTron
lvl.2

United States

"we'd like to thank you for your unwavering support"

Great products, great prices.  But on service: I've been known to waver.
2015-5-14
Use props
olympic_spice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98934 ft
United States

I third that!
2015-5-14
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Wow....Survey made no mention of customer service..FAIL....Made no mention of parts availability,wich if I am not mistaken America has laws in place to stop companies from introducing and selling products without a readily available parts supplier(Could Be Wrong)...not  a law student...that law was brought into question recently..     DJI    Look     It  is very simple   Put yourself in the customers shoes and you never go wrong...Never..I can see how the decision makers of a billion dollar firm could lose touch with it's fans...I am very sure that the powers that head up DJI do not have to budget for a hobby that can be used for business....when you make 3figures and over you cannot conceive of how it feels to see your new Well hyped,Saved up for,and returned to school(IN Home) to be able to fly investment just fall from the sky..rocks do that and they are free....then there is the time involved waiting for your machine to tour the continent because of a shortage of parts...these decision makers have yet to show me any concern at all....all that I see is Marketing  Marketing  and more...you guessed it...Marketing!   I REALLY hate to be this guy....my bird functions very well...now....had to fix the remote myself..I know that does not give me the entire soap box...just felt abliged.....if it's info you want DJI....lose the silly surveys...REALLY...just read this forum daily....you will aquire first hand knowledge of what to do,why to do it ,and in the best order possible...Listen To The People That Matter The Most                  CUSTOMERS        
2015-5-14
Use props
jeremybrooking
lvl.2

New Zealand

Acidsnow Posted at 2015-5-15 00:32
Is there a survey regarding products and service? I would fill that one out.

I'd fill it in...

In 6 to 12 weeks.
2015-5-14
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
United States

Good one jeremybrooking!  Me I have to send the survey out to California......shortage of pens in Georgia..
2015-5-14
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can't believe there's no section for customer contact with DJI, would you recommend DJI to a friend, general customer service, build quality of DJI products
2015-5-15
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Customer service is failing.
2015-5-15
Use props
cgl817
lvl.3

United States

I don't think this survey had anything to do with customer satisfaction. If you look at the questions, it's asking if you were able to find aerial photos and video online someplace and if you were happy with the quality of the aerials.  Sounds like they are fishing for a new venture.
2015-5-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I can't comment on DJI company customer service, or of product quality.

Why?

Because I'm "still" waiting for my Phantom 3 Pro' to arrive.

RedHotPoker
2015-5-15
Use props
RevoMikey
lvl.2
United Kingdom

The above is so correct, i contacted DJI twice in January, i have still not had a reply, i sorted it myself in the end.

The products are awesome but there needs to be a customer service to actually score because i cant even get them to answer. 100% for build quality, -100% for Customer support.

Once you have purchased you are on your own!

2015-5-16
Use props
cziakas
lvl.3

United States

I agree with all... Products are awesome, I love my Inspire 1. However, I now have to send it to DJI for repair and don't look forward to being without it for 6-?? weeks. And no feedback from DJI.

Give us a survey on customer satisfaction! Scratch that, DJI probably wouldn't even read or care.
2015-5-16
Use props
grangerfx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

The root problem is that DJI is a Chinese company and Chinese business schools do not teach ethics. The very concept of valuing ethics and building customer trust and long term relationships is an alien concept to most Chinese companies. The only rule is to make as much money as quickly as possible and you should say and do whatever you need to in order to achieve that goal. Case in point: DJI feels it is fine to abandon the support of their previous generation of Phantom 2s the very moment that the Phantom 3 is announced. No more software features. No iPad app. No flight simulator. Just buy the new drone or screw you. They don't think about a long term relationship with customers. If they did they would know that many users are looking for alternatives to DJI since they expect that Phantom 3 owners will be treated the same when the Phantom 4 is announced.

Here is an article to back up the lack of ethics in Chinese business training: http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/4 ... .html#axzz3aKOvRVwu
2015-5-16
Use props
lowell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 781 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wish I could give an opinion on the product. I was told I'd have it by now. So to me both product and customer service are sorely lacking. It's tempting to just cancel go with another manufacturer that actually cares and makes an effort to keep customers.
2015-5-16
Use props
michaelanthony.
lvl.2

United States

It's sad to think that so many of us who have had good experiences thus far with the Inspire 1 are flying on borrowed time it seems. I for one hope to never have to deal with their support, but I am sure I'll have my day with them as well.
2015-5-16
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
United States

Nail on the head grangerfx...terrible culture gap...I hear rumors of that issue being taken care of very soon....all of our written attempts to get someones attention that matters,cares and can affect positive change have not been in vien...time heals all wounds...let's just hope the change is for the better..we'll see...at this time I still have faith in them.....at this time.
2015-5-17
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

What was the point of this survey?
2015-5-17
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

michaelanthony. Posted at 2015-5-17 08:54
It's sad to think that so many of us who have had good experiences thus far with the Inspire 1 are f ...

I SO agree with your statement!
2015-5-17
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

michaelanthony. Posted at 2015-5-17 08:54
It's sad to think that so many of us who have had good experiences thus far with the Inspire 1 are f ...

I SO agree with your statement!
2015-5-17
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

GrahamJ Posted at 2015-5-17 21:16

Excactly. What is the point?
2015-5-17
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Excactly. What is the point?
2015-5-17
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

It is common for businesses to do surveys to learn more about their customers or prospective customers.

That helps them know where to focus.

I agree, it is not the most comprehensive survey, and I bet a lot of people in this community would like to be able to give DJI some suggestions for improvements and so on. Maybe they will include that in another survey. Or they could just read these forums (which I'm sure they do) and they could learn a lot.

-
Buy your DJI-gear, batteries, cases by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-17
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

Michael Starley Posted at 2015-5-17 21:05
I hear rumors of that issue being taken care of very soon....all of our written attempts to get someones attention that matters, cares and can affect positive change have not been in vien...

Care to elaborate a bit?  You'll have a HUGE, eager audience for anything you can share.
2015-5-17
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
United States

As I stated..rumors at this point...considering the source I do believe that we soon will see the end result of our negative yet necessary communication through this forum and all other means...I do know that DJI is listening....it does seem to us that our efforts to communicate have been in vien....they have not..Squeeky Bearings Always Get Grease...sooner or later...sorry to keep dangling the carrot..,as I stated I do not desire to spread misinformation..all that I can say with certainty is that this company is aware of the gravity of the culture gap(Customer Service Issues)...I for one am glad to know that DJI is on top of this....I have made my concerns well known pertaining to future loss of support for the product..I have built my business around it...all of us know how business works....when you find yourself in the position that DJI is in,you have only two options...correct and continue...or kill the project...gotta admit here lately it's been taking on shades of cut and run...when you view the finance that is being poored into these latest projects( Inspire 1  Phantom 3 also a very likely new version of the inspire) it seems ridiculous to believe that any company would just scratch them....my concern has come from a lot of finance being poored into marketing....Hype...Sell..Hype..Sell...I always gain faith in a companies longevity when I see them on the worlds stage earnestly seeking criticism in an attempt to adapt,overcome,and improve...until now I have not seen this in DJI..only buy, be quite and buy some more..I do know that not all employees of this company are  responsible for this...just doing what it takes to pay bills...I will sum this up by adding...change is on the way...let's all cross our fingers and pull for positive change...
2015-5-17
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm just glad to see that you guys are surveying...I think the reason why there are no surveys re: customer service or whatever is because this survey is more about product development...anyway, whatever the case, I love to see companies survey.
2015-5-17
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
United States

Hello newbie..Welcome to the forum..wich ever product you wind up with we will be here to help...even though a lot of us have expressed our concerns about the company,my self and a lot of others enjoy the forum..let us know if we can help..  
2015-5-17
Use props
gurnpj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103609 ft
United States

I have taken you survey
2015-5-17
Use props
gurnpj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103609 ft
United States

Michael Starley Posted at 2015-5-15 10:38
Wow....Survey made no mention of customer service..FAIL....Made no mention of parts availability,wic ...

I wholly agree with this statement. DJI customer service is certainly one of the worst.
2015-5-17
Use props
jdwebb
lvl.1

United States

I am considering my first purchase of a pro-sumer level quadcopter for photography. I am an amature nature photgrapher, and looking for a worthy platform. Customer support/service ranks high on my criteria for making my decision. Is there another comparable product that I should be looking at?
2015-5-18
Use props
Victor Wong
lvl.1
Hong Kong

I think the title is misleading... This survey is obviously not a "DJI Survey" it's all about 1 or 2 features in pilot APP.
And they should do another survey which really focus on service and customer satisfaction.
2015-5-18
Use props
djp
New

New Zealand

cgl817@gmail.co Posted at 2015-5-16 10:15
I don't think this survey had anything to do with customer satisfaction. If you look at the question ...

Very definitely sounds like they wanting to maket something
2015-5-18
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HermosaDrones Posted at 2015-5-14 22:16

I would say thats about the sum of DJI. Shame really...
2015-5-19
Use props
vantageaerial
lvl.1

United States

jdwebb Posted at 2015-5-19 06:46
I am considering my first purchase of a pro-sumer level quadcopter for photography. I am an amature  ...

For a quadcopter I would highly recommend the Lumenier QAV 540G.  I've flown this platform for the last two years without a single issue.....so fortunately I can't speak to their customer service.
2015-5-19
Use props
vantageaerial
lvl.1

United States

Looks like someone has already reported DJI to the better business bureau....maybe we should do the same?

http://www.bbb.org/central-texas ... 00102938/complaints
2015-5-19
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

I've only been waiting for a couple of weeks for my order. What gripes me is that on the Phantom 3 Professional order page, DJI claims 3-5 days for order delivery, and late May for the extra battery. The customer service person I chatted with yesterday indicated my order wouldn't be shipped till the end of the month. Somehow that's not 3-5 days. Tell me the truth on anticipated delivery dates, be they good or bad and let me decide if I wish to wait. Make order cancellations easier. I've been reading the board and see that it takes multiple emails to cancel an order.

By the time I receive my quad, the software will have changed again. If DJI were to ship the extra battery with the quad order, I could at least program them all at once. Little gripes, by still complaints that should be addressed.

2015-5-19
Use props
kinsonlai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69662 ft
Hong Kong

I fourth that XD  And this ain't even a customer survey!

From what I noticed, DJI has been over expanding by continually pushing new products on the market while its supply chain and support staff are just struggling to keep up.  Obviously, they didn't integrate a great deal of after-sales support / or did not think they needed so much after-sales support from the beginning or they would have slowed development and spent more resources into sales support.

That is probably the reason why their turnaround time is long, and customer service is delayed / non-existent because they simply do not have the human resources to deal with these issues.  Again, that's the way the world is headed to though, because companies expect consumers to just buy a newer version when it is announced rather than fixing their old broken models - more profits that way.   Fixing your bird ain't on their priority cause the revenue coming in through repairs isn't enough to justify the amount they had to spend to repair it.

Having said that... all the multinational brands have horrible customer services these days but lets not go there.  Better learn fast DJI, or your loyal customers won't be so loyal anymore
2015-5-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules