Phantom 3 fits in Phantom 2 case!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mohaatwg
New

United States

IMG_1409 (475x640).jpg I bought this case off of Ebay for under $100 dollars for my phantom 2 and every thing fit(Phantom 3) except for the controller. So i took out my filet knife and held the controler in place and cut out the foam with no trouble at all and now it fits perfect with out having to buy a new case!
2015-5-19
Use props
mohaatwg
New

United States

PS. I tried to update my firmware and I think it has already been done at the factory. I just recieved it yesterday.5/19/15 anyone else finding this to be true.?
2015-5-19
Use props
PublicRealtor
lvl.2

United States

Yes, I had the same issue, Tried to update fireware and it did not seem to take, Found out that the P3 left the factory with the current .0008 firware installed.
2015-5-19
Use props
s_nyky.yahoo
lvl.2

Canada

What type of case is it and can it hold a tablet safely as well?
2015-5-19
Use props
mike
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Go Professional case is a nice option if you have a tablet:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... Id=N7IZI6KDC3GWVKAP

There are some other cases that can hold tablets here:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#CasesP3

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-5-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

How do we check the firmware number, when we get our Phantom 3, to know if they are already updated, or not?

Thanks for your assistance!

RedHotPoker
2015-5-19
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-5-20 13:41
How do we check the firmware number, when we get our Phantom 3, to know if they are already updated, ...

There are a couple of ways.  When you open the DJI Pilot and go to the camera screen it will open to a "Aircraft Status" screen with a quick summary.

Next, close that and then open the General Settings (4 dots in upper right corner), scroll down and tap "About" and it will display the App and Firmware versions.
Aircraft Status.jpg
2015-5-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hi Gil,
Big Thanks and mucho gracias señor...
I will surely check those clicks for the most current version, before doing any updates.
Ah, whenever & once my Phantom 3 Pro' arrives on the scene...

Truth be known, This has been one of the most excruciating waits, I have ever experienced, while being single & without children...

I could have grown a nice beard in this time...

RedHotPoker
2015-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules