Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-M, DJI Assistant App, Remote Controller Issues
2497 3 2015-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
angus
lvl.1

Australia

Ok, So I received my Ronin M yesterdayand its an amazing unit. But there are some issues im having

First of all

the DJI Assistant app is stable only onIOS, an Android app has been released (in the last few days I think)however its buggy and probably wont detect your Ronin (tested on SonyXperia M2 and Motorola Moto X with no success –)

The other method for using the DJIAssistant App – via PC with the supplied USB cable, also didntwork for me, DJI Assistant app on the PC did not detect the Ronin, all DJIdrivers were installed. Did anyone else have a problem with this method?

The only way I could pick it up waswith an iphone or an ipad.

Secondly.

The Remote controller doesnt seem towork for me. Has anyone else had issues with theirs? I followed themanual 100%; pressed the bind button, turned on the remoteafterwards, and the green lights on the remote are solid (which themanual says indiactes that it has successfully binded with the RoninM) but there is no response from the Ronin after trying thejoysticks.

Cheers guys, hope I can fix these things up soon because its an awesome steadicam.
I have had great results setting motor stiffness on all axis to 25 whilst using an A7s and Samyang 35mm t1.5

2015-5-20
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

Remote works fine for me. The assistant on Mac or PC does not.
2015-5-20
Use props
jhamelin
lvl.3
Canada

I got mine to work on the PC version, but when I click auto tune the whole thing start shaking and makes some really weird noise
2015-5-20
Use props
mydaddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 919232 ft
United States

For those that got the PC to connect, details on how would help the rest of us.  As for the android app, my theory is that the problem isn't the app, but the connection between the app and Ronin, Bluetooth.  You either get "no dji bluetooth devices " or its scanning forever.  So using an LG G3, I go into the phone's bluetooth setting, turn on search device and there it is, "DJI Config", its asking if I want to pair DJI with my phone.  Now the next problem, it needs a PIN # to pair, I tried 0000 and 1234, neither is correct. DJI, is there a PIN # for this?
2015-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules