firmware error
1919 6 2014-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ghayes649
New

United States

when is DJI going to fix their firmware upgrade? Many phantom owners are having problems after installing the latest version. after i installed it all my bird does now is have a continuous yellow blinking light...  HELP!!!!
"grounded in Seattle"

2014-9-18
Use props
steve1916
New

United States

Me too (grounded in Seattle).  I watched a YouTube video of someone setting up Phantom 2 with Naza-M software.  It was noted in that video that setup defaulted receiver type to "D-Bus", but it needs to be PPM.  The current Phantom 2 Vision Assistant 3.2 "View" indicates after software upgrade that Receiver Type is "D-Bus", but I found no way to manually fix this error.  Is this an error in the new "smarter" Vision Assistant or did I screw something up?   Can Naza-M Assistant 2.20 be used to fix this, if this is the problem?  Anyone else not getting support calls returned by DJI?
2014-9-18
Use props
andy.shi
lvl.1

China

Do you use a yellow blinking light means Failsafe mode,  
Phantom 2 serial product only support D-bus or S-bus type receiver, not support ppm or common pwm receiver.
did you use a third party receiver?

2014-9-18
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I am now in NAZA mode. Performed my last firmware in Phantom mode and shortly thereafter switched to NAZA mode. Another forum I read that you have to put your P2V+ back in basic mode to perform firmware updates. If not you potentially will get error messages. Is that true? I suppose if I get error messages doing the next firmware update since I am now in NAZA mode I will give it a try.
2014-9-18
Use props
andy.shi
lvl.1

China

No need to back in basic mode to perform firmware updates.
if you get a config error message after firmware update, just repower the MC.
2014-9-19
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

andy.shi@dji.co Posted at 2014-9-19 16:32
if you get a config error message after f ...

Thanks Andy.
2014-9-19
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

andy.shi@dji.co Posted at 2014-9-19 16:32
if you get a config error message after f ...

Thanks as well Andy.
2014-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules