Want To Surprise My Father With a P3A.. Anybody Ship Next Day?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnlega
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I showed my father my new P3P yesterday and he was like a kid in a candy store. I loved it! He said he would like to someday get one. I want to surprise him with the Advanced model but I can't find anyone that has them in stock that can ship TODAY. I want it by tomorrow May 22nd so we have a 3 day weekend to tinker with it.

If anyone can PM me of someone that can ship today next day that would be great.

Thanks,

John
2015-5-21
Use props
CapitAn
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Not sure where you are in the States. l know a place in ON, Canada that has stock. lf you're anywhere near Buffalo/Niagara Falls it would only be a drive away. Good luck finding one, l hope your dad loves it.
2015-5-21
Use props
johnlega
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2015-5-21 20:14
Not sure where you are in the States. l know a place in ON, Canada that has stock. lf you're anywher ...

Thank you. I'm in Texas and while it is a large state, it does not quite border Canada.
2015-5-21
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.2

United States

My dealer, Total Control Innovations (https://www.tcirc.com/)  in Tempe, Az. still had one Advanced on the shelf as of yesterday. They've been great to work with and I'm sure they can get it to you next day if you can get ahold of them. They aren't always near a phone, but always returned my calls.
2015-5-21
Use props
johnlega
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Fingerlaker.... I found one on Amazon - sold by BigBoxSuperstore. Never heard of them but had good ratings. I ended up getting the Pro since it has a better charger and he may someday get a 4K TV. Next day shipping was $9. Can't beat that.

Thanks again,

John
2015-5-21
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.2

United States

johnlega@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-21 21:42
Thank you Fingerlaker.... I found one on Amazon - sold by BigBoxSuperstore. Never heard of them but  ...

Glad you found one, and you may have just won the "Son of the Year" award.
2015-5-21
Use props
johnlega
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Well my dad raised me for twenty something years.. he's now retired and loves to tinker. He's the mad scientist type. He has a workshop next to his house where he builds lasers (argon) and also has a CO2 laser setup where you can feed it a TIFF file and burn it onto whatever you want. I'm don't recall the power but it easily does wood and such. He'a also a HAM radio operator and dabbled in RC planes back in the day. Smart guy - MIT graduate, etc.... I guess it skipped my generation..... LOL.

Hope he enjoys it... but if he crashes it - the second one is coming out of his pocket.....
2015-5-21
Use props
dhills
lvl.2

United States

I'm in Austin. I pre ordered mine from Precision Camera, I'm not sure if they have any still in stock but you can give them a call.
2015-5-21
Use props
drcampbel
lvl.2

United States

johnlega@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-21 22:17
Well my dad raised me for twenty something years.. he's now retired and loves to tinker. He's the ma ...

great stuff John, you will be so glad you did this as time goes on.  
2015-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules