Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI EU support is closed (probably sarcastic)
1540 10 2015-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

I mean... last friday my P3 arrived in Germany @ DJI EU support, at least UPS tracking code says that . I sent an email to check if my P3 was in the right hands, the person who sent me the RMA mail. From that point I sent an email every day but didn't receive any reply soooo DJI EU support is closed, there isn't any other explanation, right?
Guys, honestly, I'm quite sarcastic here but you should hire someone to reply the emails or at least a tracking system where customer can check the status of their birds. I mean the P3 is fantastic but if someone ask me for hints? what I should say? "go somewhere else if you think you'll need further assistance"? I don't think is a right hint/good solution but in this moment seems the only one.
In 2015 you simply cannot leave a customer without information for so long, jeez guys, a flight from here to Shenzen last for 15hrs! and you can't reply an e-mail? hire more people a happy customer is a returning customer and a satisfied customer is the best priceless marketing strategy you can afford.

Is a question of reliability and you have to improve it, ASAP. We all love that bird but also the best love affair can finish, please don't let it finish (at least for me).

Thanks.

Just for references:
RMA #K18051518
UPS tracking # 1Z49E0E56820032648
UPS signature Fuchs (seems a joke)
Received 22nd of may

2015-5-28
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.1

Lithuania

Good luck! Mine landed two days ago @ DJI-Europe. Looks like I'm gonna need looots of patience.
2015-5-28
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

2015-5-28
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.1

Lithuania

Good one
2015-5-28
Use props
sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got the following in reply today after informing them I had shiiped my Phantom 3 to them ( it arrived with them yesterday ):

Daniel Huang (DJI)

May 28, 16:36

Hi Sir,

The turnaround time for Inspire 1 is around 2 weeks at the moment.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

With regards
DJI Technical Support10

I havent asked how long it will take nor do I own an Inspire 1.. Maybe I will get a FREE upgrade But to be fair to them, that are likely nto be very busy so our perception of being slow does not reflect the worth they are likely doing.

Oh and the signature Fuchs is ths same I got also..

Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying

2015-5-28
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

So it wasn't a  joke, at least not on the name
2015-5-28
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-5-28 20:16

So it wasn't a  joke, at least not on the name  ...

btw, I'm not sayng they are slow, I just wanna know where is my P3. Just a damn mail sayng "hey pal, received you bird, c ya in 2 weeks". This doesn't cost so much in terms of automatic reply/automatic sending email...
2015-5-28
Use props
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi, I've passed it on to my EU colleagues. They will reply asap. Sorry for keeping you wait, you have my apology.
Meanwhile, I'll talk to them to see if they can get a support guy to monitor the forum, it will be more convenient for all of us.
2015-5-28
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.1

Lithuania

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-29 15:58
Hi, I've passed it on to my EU colleagues. They will reply asap. Sorry for keeping you wait, you hav ...

DJI-Autumn,
an update on RMA# K58051521 / UPS H9914753924 status would be nice too. But that's a 4th day only after DJI-Europe has got my drone, so I'm still patient
Thank you
2015-5-29
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-29 15:58
Hi, I've passed it on to my EU colleagues. They will reply asap. Sorry for keeping you wait, you hav ...

Thank you DJI-Autumn, you're always useful. By the way just a couple of hours ago I've been able (i tried different times during the week but the waiting was really long so I hung up) to contact via phone the EU support. The guy I talked to was really kind and replied to all my questions.

I think, DJI-Autumn, that a web page where customer can follow the progress of the RMA status could be an excellent solution. The problem in fact, as the guy I talked to demonstrates, is that you customer care works... the problem is to reach it I mean, if I could check the RMA status on a web page I never bothered you.
2015-5-29
Use props
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

Hong Kong

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-5-29 18:02
Thank you DJI-Autumn, you're always useful. By the way just a couple of hours ago I've been able ( ...

Thanks for your suggestion! I'll report it.
2015-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules