Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
remote button CONSTANTNLY beeping
3271 4 2015-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiphantom3xx
lvl.3

Canada

hi -

not sure if my new drone (2nd) has some kind of error in it, but the controller (EVERY single time I turn it on) goes BEEP - BEEP - BEEP - BEEP, etc. Supposedly that is a throttle issue - but it 'is' centered (not in ascend mode). Can someone offer a fix? Thanks!

2015-5-31
Use props
CapitAn
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Hmm, l'll try to offer a couple of suggestions.
Mine beeps like this if l'm doing something with it in the house if l don't do anything for a while. lt reminds me that it is switched on.
Since you say it happens when you turn it on, l'll assume it's not this.

First thing that came to mind is if a sticks and wheel calibration was done? lf it thinks a stick is out of position, even if it isn't, it will beep.
Also, did you charge it fully? The first charge takes a loooong time and it should stay on the charger until the flashing lights go out.
2015-5-31
Use props
djiphantom3xx
lvl.3

Canada

a) Tried fully charging it, didn't fix it.
b) Tried a 'stick' calibration (download the latest iOS app) - calibration doesn't seem to work (wheel calibration). Just stays at '0%' when it tells me to move the wheel about...

Any other ideas?

The red light flashes, and goes BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP until I shift it down then middle then down then middle a few times...
2015-5-31
Use props
djiphantom3xx
lvl.3

Canada

anyone else?
2015-6-8
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.1

United States

djiphantom3xx Posted at 2015-6-1 03:47
a) Tried fully charging it, didn't fix it.
b) Tried a 'stick' calibration (download the latest iOS a ...

Mine started doing the same thing last week.  It starts beeping as soon as I turn it and stops as soon as I pull the throttle back. Everything seems normal from that point. I re-calibrated and all that to no fix.
The only "event" I can can think that may relate to the problem and just prior to the start of the beeping, I pulled the controller out of my Phantom case and it was HOT... too hot to even hold. I don't know if I accidentally turned it on while stowing it or what. But ever since then it's started doing the beeping business whenever I turn it on. Been meaning to post the issue...
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules