Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cable hdmi phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

There is a cable to connect the Dji Phantom 3 to tv hdmi?
thanks e regards
2015-6-2
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

No sorry this isn't possible.  Only option is to either connect a laptop/PC to the TV that can read your videos on the SD card, or via USB drive/HDD plugged into the TV with the video files on it.
2015-6-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not at this time.  There will be a board that can be added which will allow for HDMI output.  It is not out yet.  Give it a month or so.
2015-6-2
Use props
salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You can do that if you happen to have an Inspire Tx.  
2015-6-2
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

thanks for the reply but I do not have a tx Ispire, there is a USB cable from phantom 3 advanced to hdmi?
2015-6-3
Use props
NorthernLoop
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300246 ft
United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-6-3 10:44
You can do that if you happen to have an Inspire Tx.

So you don't need to have you P3 control on as a master and then use the Inspire as Slave? I can just use the Inspire controller as a master single unit?

Inspire control is expensives, what at the chances that Dji will add HDMI to P3 in the next 6 months? That would be a lot of money wasted on the controller if so.
2015-6-3
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

asfodelo42 Posted at 2015-6-3 18:26
thanks for the reply but I do not have a tx Ispire, there is a USB cable from phantom 3 advanced to  ...

No there is no such adaptor.
2015-6-3
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

NorthernLoop Posted at 2015-6-3 20:29
So you don't need to have you P3 control on as a master and then use the Inspire as Slave? I can j ...

Correct.  I believe that based on the emails that I have received that it will be significantly less than 6 months.  There are several of us testing the board right now.  Works well and you have dual output to your device and HDMI.
2015-6-3
Use props
acollinsdal.yah
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-6-3 21:56
Correct.  I believe that based on the emails that I have received that it will be significantly les ...

has there been any update on when the board with HDMI output will be available?

andy
2015-7-5
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

acollinsdal.yah Posted at 2015-7-6 08:00
has there been any update on when the board with HDMI output will be available?

andy

The HDMI board is now available . . . . http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module
2015-7-14
Use props
SkySurvey
lvl.1

Australia

My HDMI output has flight data......how do I get rid of it?
Cheers
2015-8-26
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

I use MiraCast on my smart TV...since The DJI transmitter doesn't use the wifi on my tablet, I connect it to my TV via "screen mirroring"...I can stand in my front yard, and the screen can be seen on my TV.  You are limited by the range of your MiraCast device (mine is about 50 feet)  But hey...it's FREE
2015-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules