Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Software Question
1471 5 2014-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canula
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I use an iPhone to control video and photos when flying my Phantom 2 Vision +.  As some of you may know, Apple upgraded the ios system yesterday to version 8.  I don't want to upgrade to the new ios 8 unless I can be sure that the DJI Vision app for my phone will work under the new operating system.

Is anyone aware of whether the app is compatable with ios 8?   

Thanks for any help you may be able to give me.

Michael
2014-9-19
Use props
Tony
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

I updated yesterday and didn't even think to try my P2V+ today. Now you have me worried. Hahha. I have a project on Monday, it better work! Haha. I'll try it out tomorrow and let you know.

I can tell you the Vision app loads just fine in iOS 8. I just tested it. As for communication with the Phantom.... Fingers crossed.
2014-9-19
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

Mine is working fine with IOS8 with no problems thus far.
2014-9-22
Use props
simonfeaugas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-23 05:38
Mine is working fine with IOS8 with no problems thus far.

Mine is working fine aswell! I have been using the iOs 8 for more than a week now and i havent got any problem with de Dji App
2014-9-22
Use props
canula
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thanks all for your input...
2014-9-23
Use props
lqqkup
lvl.1
United States

I contacted DJI directly to ask this before I updated mine...they told me it would be fine it worked with 7.1 and UP. I worked with my DJI today really hard and didnt seem to have any issues at all..

2014-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules