Ronin Roll issues
2575 11 2015-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steadymike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326319 ft
United Kingdom

hi, I have set up my Ronin perfectly balanced but after a few minutes the gimbal starts to roll off the horizontal axis. Did the software downgrade work for most people out there? If so please can I have the link to solve this issue steadymike@yahoo.com

Thanks
2015-6-10
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Don't worry, we will contact you for your issue
2015-6-10
Use props
micahmart
lvl.1
Canada

I also have this Roll issue, please help! I have a huge job coming up and this problem is a major concern! please contact me micahmart@gmail.com
2015-11-5
Use props
santcayu.hotmai
New

Spain

I also have the same problem I need help please.
Contact to me email santcayu@hotmail.com
Thanks
2015-11-6
Use props
neilldsouza
New

United Arab Emirates

HI.. I am having a horizontal roll drift and have seen in the forum that you need to downgrade to firmware 2.1

Can you please send me the link and the gimbal assistant 1.1 as well..

neill@dsouzaimages.com

2015-11-26
Use props
neilldsouza
New

United Arab Emirates

RE: Ronin Roll issues

HI.. I am having a horizontal roll drift and have seen in the forum that you need to downgrade to firmware 2.1

Can you please send me the link and the gimbal assistant 1.1 as well..

neill@dsouzaimages.com

2015-11-26
Use props
woolshed
New

Australia

Im also having the same problem!!!

can you please send me the link and the gimbal assistant

lennyandrusiw@hotmail.com
2015-11-26
Use props
Cata
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1045220 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I'm also having the same roll drifting issue after few mins after i start the ronin, everything is balanced perfect and its working for 2 minutes then starts to drift to left..
can i also have the link to the assistant?

cata@gfstudio.ro
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Cata Posted at 2016-5-5 23:07
I'm also having the same roll drifting issue after few mins after i start the ronin, everything is b ...

Hello!
Please check our official Ronin download webpage again, a new firmware in which the roll drift issue has been fixed has been released, please refer to the firmware release notes: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Notes_en_160418.pdf
So, plesae upgrade the firmware to the latest one.
Download webpage: http://www.dji.com/product/ronin/info#downloads
2016-5-6
Use props
pashacamera
lvl.1

Russia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-6 11:00
Hello!
Please check our official Ronin download webpage again, a new firmware in which the roll dr ...

Hey, Dji! Do you test your firmwares before release them! It's a horrible!!! My ronin becomes useless and more useless with every new firmware after 2,1!!! In this 3.1 horizon drifting is not removed completely. It's better then in 3.0 but it's still drifting after 20 min of using. (And be sure, I'm making a good calibration balancing etc.) Also in 3.1 smoothtrack became absolutely unusable!!! It has a really hard start with every deadband!! Why are you doing it?! Who is that idiot that is making theese "firmwares" and why you still didn't fire him??? I'm demanding an urgent downgrade to 2.1!!! And make it quick and simple, without of your tricks with Remote Desktop, secret passes etc. I paid my money for your useless stuff and I have all my rights to make it work properly. I hate your products now absolutely and will never advice anybody to purchase anything from your brand!
pashacamera@gmail.com

Best
2016-5-9
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

pashacamera@gma Posted at 2016-5-10 04:07
Hey, Dji! Do you test your firmwares before release them! It's a horrible!!! My ronin becomes usel ...

Hello!
Sorry for any frustration!
Before the release of this firmware, it did pass through our engineers's testing.
Based on your description, our engineers would look into it further. Meanwhile, could you please tell us more details about the problems?
Does it only drift after 20 minutes? Before that, had you move the gimbal strongly with the RC? If it's convenient, could you please upload a video for our analysis? We would like to look at your setting of the smoothtrack.

Wait for your reply!
Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-5-10
Use props
pashacamera
lvl.1

Russia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-10 13:30
Hello!
Sorry for any frustration!
Before the release of this firmware, it did pass through our en ...

I can do everything you ask, but only during my dayoff. But now I need an instant access to the 2.1 firmware, cause 3.1 and others ruins my job completely. By the way, my ronin just came back from your service with 3.0. Previously I was always working on 2.1 and it was ok for me. No horizon drifting and no smoothtrack issues, so I need it back asap. You can keep in touch with me via email if you interested. But I'm really waiting for the 2.1 downgrade aviability. It's urgent!
Thanx!
2016-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules