Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Motorola Razor HD MAXX
3051 5 2014-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carpenter8
New

United States

So I now have my Phantom Vision 2+ and can not get my Droid to talk. It sees the WiFi and connects but when I select any of the buttons (i.e. camera, settings, etc.) it bounces back to the Home screen immediately.

Help
2014-9-20
Use props
randyd8511
lvl.1

United States

Just to let you know. I have the same phone and it works fine...  
2014-9-21
Use props
carpenter8
New

United States

randyd8511@msn. Posted at 2014-9-21 23:11

That's good to know. I think.
Now it could be a problem with the new bird.
2014-9-21
Use props
carpenter8
New

United States

Recieved a robotic response for DJI Tech support, saying "Problem Solved" and a cut from the manual.
     Problem not solved. Talked to a vendor "Tech support" and they wanted me to send the unit to them to troubleshoot, saying it could be the Range Extender unit or the Phantom itself.
     I opted to bother a neighbor, who has an I-Phone. Turns out it is an issue with my Droid.
     Still not working at this time.
Thanks for the views and suggestions.
2014-9-22
Use props
carpenter8
New

United States

randyd8511@msn. Posted at 2014-9-21 23:11

RandyD8511,
     Can you give me an idea as to how you have it set up? I turn Mobile Data off, Bluetooth too, tried to kill all the apps and still won't talk. DJI app launches, greens up, but when I select any of the button selections it bounces,,,right back t the main screen.
     Neighbors IPhone works fine so problem is my Phone. Hammer in ready standby. Thanx
2014-9-24
Use props
randyd8511
lvl.1

United States

Well, im not doing anything special. Fact is I keep mixing up the start up order and it all comes on. Ive been turning on the copter, switch on the radio, booster, then go to my phone controls to make sure it sees the phantom wiFi. Sometimes I have to manually connect but most of the time its automatic. Then I sit and wait for the all green lights. Set my home base when the copter is running and away we go....   Oh, blue tooth is on data is on, nothing special is done.  I do all the phone updates, and when I logged into the web with the vision assistant it updated what ever it updates...
Very strange your having problems.   I hope someone else here has a clue or ideas...
2014-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules