Transmitter Firmware Problems
1211 3 2014-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reedco
New

United States

Hey all....
I'm new to this hobby. I downloaded the Quadcopter and transmitter Assistant programs from the DJI site. I loaded it. I failed to read the note in red... Do not use this firmware with the older transmitter. Use this if I have the newer version transmitter. Now my power ON LED glows green instead of red. It also beeps when powered up. I loaded Firmware 1.0.1.24
I tried to calibrate it using the RC Assit and everything looks good. The 7th Channel goes from -1000 to +1000.
Am I ok or do I need to roll back the firmware? If I need to roll it back, where do I get it and how do I load it?
Thanks for your help.

2014-11-19
Use props
reedco
New

United States

HELP! MAYDAY! Whatever! I can't find anything close to my problem. I guess I'm the only guy out there that has messed up their transmitter before.
2014-11-20
Use props
reedco
New

United States

Is it possible to RESET the transmitter to factory defaults? Would that set it back to factory firmware?
2014-11-20
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

No you aren't but I don't have the answer. Just my own problems.
Hello. I need help!!!  I am receiving this message when I try to Calibrate my new TX with gimbal control.
CFG-ERR
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.
I don't  know what to do. Also the Transmitter will not spool up the motors. can only control through ground station
I have ttried recalibrate. no luck
2015-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules