Led status chart for DJI Phantom 3?
74394 32 2015-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gast1981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51453 ft
United States

Hi, does any one know what are the meaning, or has a chart wiht the led status for the Phantom 3?

IE:
Front: Red
Rear: Flashie yellow

Thanks.

2015-6-19
Use props
Phantom Help
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find that information in the Phantom manual. If needed, you can download it from the following link:
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-19
Use props
uhayat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191421 ft
Pakistan

Read the manual, it has a chart.
2015-6-19
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Sorry but... I'll never understand how is it possible to put anything in the air without READING THE MANUAL !!!!!!!
2015-6-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The manual? It's free... And easy to follow...
What is difficult to follow, is the DJI Flying Flowchart...
http://download.dji-innovations. ... owchart_v1.0_en.pdf

Enjoy...

RedHotPoker
2015-6-19
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

See page 54 of the Phantom user manual.
2015-6-19
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

That is one reason we have fly always, the other is people flying when they know they have issues going on that should ground the machine for repairs
2015-6-19
Use props
headkumquat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16060 ft
Canada

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-6-20 02:01
The manual? It's free... And easy to follow...
What is difficult to follow, is the DJI Flying Flowch ...

I've seen pretzels with less convolutions than that flowchart! Where the heck did you find it? Tried working backwards from the URL link you provided, but couldn't get past the "forbidden" block. Too bad, cause it looked like there might be other interesting documents on the site.
Thanks for sharing this one with us, though. (perhaps a look into the inner mind of DJI?)
2015-6-19
Use props
fritz
lvl.2

United States

There's a manual?
http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-phantom.php

web A2 LED legend.jpg
2015-6-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

headkumquat Posted at 2015-6-20 10:52
I've seen pretzels with less convolutions than that flowchart! Where the heck did you find it? Tri ...

Hahaha, brings back memories of Pretzel Logic from Steely Dan...

RedHotPoker
2015-6-20
Use props
Silentwitness
lvl.3
Flight distance : 286637 ft
United Kingdom

This is a page out of my ops manual if it's any use?

Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 19.22.39.png
2015-6-20
Use props
gast1981
lvl.1
United States

Thanks man!! I got a wired issue, my led lights are blinking green on the front, and steady red on the rear, and I do not see that on the chart. What could it be?

Thanks!
2015-6-23
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.2

United States

gast1981 Posted at 2015-6-23 23:58
Thanks man!! I got a wired issue, my led lights are blinking green on the front, and steady red on t ...

Sounds to me like you're you might have your front and rear flipped. Got and pics or videos to post?
2015-6-23
Use props
gast1981
lvl.1
United States

I will upload some photos and vids later today, but when I fly and push forward on the controller, the craft flies forward, and vice versa.
2015-6-23
Use props
gast1981
lvl.1
United States

Fingerlaker Posted at 2015-6-24 00:28
Sounds to me like you're you might have your front and rear flipped. Got and pics or videos to pos ...

Whoops...sorry. I mean, red on the front, green on the rear.

Once the warm up is completed (about 1 minute or less) the rear lights are long flashing green, and front steady red.

This is normal, or all lights should be green?

videos and pic
2015-6-23
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.2

United States

gast1981 Posted at 2015-6-24 08:07
Whoops...sorry. I mean, red on the front, green on the rear.

Once the warm up is completed (about ...

All looks normal to me.
2015-6-23
Use props
admin
lvl.1

Honduras

how come none of you idiots are able to respond to the question what the blinking lights mean>? i assume these repliers hold the same level of ignorance and intolerance for the poster of the original questions.. if i was a moderator i would ban anyone that refuses to help in these forums. Smart aff whities and blackies, indian and hispanic, forums are meant so people can help each other.. I too came here to ask what some blinking lighs mean.. maybe we the social folks like to socialize and exchange information, as opposed to the sociallly intimidated and introspective kids that momma raised as a single mother.
2016-3-29
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

admin@copaneco. Posted at 2016-3-30 01:26
how come none of you idiots are able to respond to the question what the blinking lights mean>? i as ...

Certainly many of them responded better to the question than you did:-

"Hi, does any one know what are the meaning, or has a chart with the led status for the Phantom 3?

The first reply and others pointed him to the manual, which contains the chart he requested, along with a lot of other useful information that might help with safe crash free flying.

"Smart aff whities and blackies, indian and Hispanic" I hope you weren't being intentionally racist there ?
2016-3-30
Use props
admin
lvl.1

Honduras

no... no racism in my words... i just couldn't help to notice the nationality of the people who directed to read the manuals to the poor man that may need help. i just in the same way you like my comment in didnt like how 5-6-8 people wrote down sarcastic responses....

i too came here for help... anyway... lets leave this thread to online support and help each other since some folks here maybe more knowledgeable that DJI support... now !! do you also find that comment about poor dji support offensive to you?
2016-3-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

As you folks nitpick and bicker amongst yourselves, yeah anyways...
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... dicator_Description
These documents are all, readily available. ;-)
But you need to use the Internet to find them. Ha

The @DJI Flow Chart is a Hoot though eh? ... Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2016-3-30
Use props
admin
lvl.1

Honduras

Thank you RedHotPoker... you are the savior of many people.. like me...

thank you so much. it is becase of people like you that this world is a better place.
2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can also go to the Academy section and open the full PDF manual and go to the light insicator page and screen shot it.
2016-4-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

I am happy if my input helped even any one of you, to get a better understanding of the blinking LED diodes of your drone.
There are lots of documents and videos with helpful information, but we need to search for them like tiny gold nuggets in the sand.
Why aren't all of theses instructions, housed in a vast open to the public, @DJI library?

RedHotPoker

2016-4-5
Use props
admin
lvl.1

Honduras

phantom 3 professional crash and replacement gone bad.

phantom 3 professional for sale...did i brick my bird? who cares i dont want to hear about dji ever !!!

part 1

part 2

well, two days ago i got my p3p back... guess what !! yes they sent me an entire brand new unit but as soon as i hooked up all my peripherals it didn't work !! its been 10 days, 10 frustrating days of all sort of instructions and tutorials in DJI forums and chats and cutomer service is horrible.

i had a weird feeling they instructed me not to send any accessories with the drone. they said " send the unit only" anyone could undestand that... but as it happens they screwed me over and over by sending me my replacement with the latest updates in it without asking me what version did i have on my remote control and ever since i have been unable to recuperate my investment/ 1359 Plus 150 Dollars to have it shipped to me not to mention my additional purchase of compatible tablet (mini ipad) add 599 dollars to that and its all gone to waste.

so after so many attempts (almost getting and close to 100 attempts ) to update remote controller, app and aircraft firmware it seems fucking idiotic to me that they remove all firmwares available related to this aircraft.

Would i buy again from DJI... im sorry but no !!!!

so if anyone feels to take on the challenge to take my drone and see if you can fix it i am more than happy to sell it so is not a total loss for me.. i am just about done with the exchange i have with them and all the instructions i receive from different email addresses i ended up not being able to fly it... i say this because when i got it back i was able to "manually" link the rc to the bird and i was able to fly it without video feed. but something happened in between so many attempts that suddenly i am unable to fly. its a dead bird..

so if you are interested in fixing it for me or buying if ffrom me i am happy to get rid if this either way.

contact me at adminescriba@gmail.com
this message was posted on 4/18/2016
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI Dude
lvl.1
United States

Was doing some light identification myself,  because i took mine for a swim. to my surprise ..systems ok back in flight.
Back to the lights, lights went a bit crazy on first power up, then they came around.
Anyhow, was also a bit confused ,  then came to my senses after reading fine print.
only two lights are status lights at least on my phantom4
solid red are forward lights and stay solid, flashing indicator lights are the rear, they will flash to indicate status.
flashing green and two solid red is a good thing, solid red should always be solid. two aft lights flash for status .
2017-4-22
Use props
DJI Dude
lvl.1
United States

BTW,,Have to agree with admin, WTF is wrong with you smart ars jerks.
Show some respect, this is about helping out our fellow pilots become better .

2017-4-22
Use props
djiuser_WjN2qDQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1155 ft
Canada

Ulysse Posted at 2015-6-19 09:50
Sorry but... I'll never understand how is it possible to put anything in the air without READING THE MANUAL !!!!!!!

lol, funny but true
2018-1-25
Use props
Tom-2018
lvl.1
United States

Ulysse Posted at 2015-6-19 09:50

Simple... push da' button, the bird flies!!!!!!!!!!! When properly working this thing practically flies itself!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME machine, when working properly!! Just sayin'
2018-10-11
Use props
roboflight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9268 ft
South Africa

While in flight i notice that slow flashing green led changes to yellow and red and then back to the slow green. Anny help with this?
2018-10-24
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

roboflight Posted at 2018-10-24 12:54
While in flight i notice that slow flashing green led changes to yellow and red and then back to the slow green. Anny help with this?

If I saw slow yellow and red in the back, I'd think I might have a compass problem...
2018-10-25
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

roboflight Posted at 2018-10-24 12:54

I would agree with post 30, but where are you flying ?

If close to any large metal structures, bridges, ships, buildings, multi story car parks, then it may well be that the machine is not happy with compass readings due to interference.
2018-10-25
Use props
Rhf
lvl.1
United States

admin@copaneco. Posted at 2016-3-29 16:26
how come none of you idiots are able to respond to the question what the blinking lights mean>? i assume these repliers hold the same level of ignorance and intolerance for the poster of the original questions.. if i was a moderator i would ban anyone that refuses to help in these forums. Smart aff whities and blackies, indian and hispanic, forums are meant so people can help each other.. I too came here to ask what some blinking lighs mean.. maybe we the social folks like to socialize and exchange information, as opposed to the sociallly intimidated and introspective kids that momma raised as a single mother.

So what’s your answer
2019-7-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I think this is a great teaching thread for noobs and others.  

The OP has a problem, but presents the problem poorly.  What exactly his problem is or how we can help him is unclear.  "Flashing yellow" - obviously - is a trap.  It could mean various things depending on how fast the flashing is occuring.  

IMO, msinger's answer was perfect.  We can't spoon feed every person who is too lazy to look in the manual.  Otherwise we'd be inundated with moronic questions just like this one and they'd never end.

The OP starts the thread without a search or any research at all.  He wants the answer to float down to him and land in his lap with no effort on his part.  And he wants it to be accurate.  

Then he completely disappears for four days.  FOUR DAYS!!!

Then, in post #14, he appears again.  He attempts to clarify his first post by stating the front lamps are blinking green.  "What could this mean?  It's not on the charts!  You guys figure it out for me, would ya?  I'm busy."

Again the membership dutifully tries to help him.  

Later, he clarifies.  "Oh gosh, I wrote it wrong.  Sorry."

Then he vanishes and we never see him again.  And IT'S HIS THREAD.   No thank you, no **** you, nothing, he's just gone.  

Sorry, but some don't deserve help.  Some OPs deserve to be ignored.  

And btw, how did the guy in post #20 not get banned?  

2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules