Battery firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

I did the most recent firmware update to the phantom 3 pro, the transmitter and left the bin file on my SD card so that the batteries would updated if needed.  HOWEVER,,,, while looking at the battery page in the app, I can't find the firmware version.  Anyone know how to check this?  

Thanks,
2015-6-20
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It does not show anywhere in the DJI Pilot app. No battery updates have been released yet though.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-20
Use props
shed14
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6854 ft
Australia

Yep have asked the same question...
i have 2 new batteries and no idea what firmware version they came with outta the factory in china.

the old P2v+  OSX desktop app displayed the firmware of all the relevant systems but P3P this is not avail..  

dont think i will be upgrading anything.. my P3P seems to be working ok so if it aint broken......
2015-6-20
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

Phantom Help Posted at 2015-6-21 05:20
It does not show anywhere in the DJI Pilot app. No battery updates have been released yet though.

Thanks PH.  Strange that they didn't build it into the App.   
2015-6-21
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

Phantom Help Posted at 2015-6-21 05:20

So at this point we don't have to worry about upgrading the batteries if we have multiple batteries, Is that correct.
2015-6-21
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

mtnmaddman Posted at 2015-6-22 01:33
So at this point we don't have to worry about upgrading the batteries if we have multiple batterie ...

Correct. I'm assuming DJI will mention the batteries need to be updated in the release notes when applicable.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-21
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

Phantom Help Posted at 2015-6-22 01:48
Correct. I'm assuming DJI will mention the batteries need to be updated in the release notes when  ...

Thats good to know thanks
2015-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules