Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom w/ H3-3D and Go Pro Hero
2024 9 2014-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcloutiernh
New
Flight distance : 1552897 ft
  • >>>
United States

Connected the lightbridge as directed in the video and double checked the connections with the lightbridge documentation.I have updated formware on the ground station and the air module and everything is up to date.  I have a green control light and can start the phantom but I have a red video light and no OSD information coming back to the ground station on my ipad. Checked the output from the gopro and it comes up fine when connected to a seperate display. Going to pick up another cable to see if it is a cable issue.

Has anyone else used this on a phantom and run into this issue. Anyone else using the ipad app?
Any assistance would be appreciated.

2014-9-20
Use props
jcloutiernh
New
Flight distance : 1552897 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK. posted to soon without doing all of the research. Video resolution from the Gopro was set too high and not supported. Set at 1080/30 and powered the system back up and it looks good. Was kind of surprised at the lag in video. 2 to 3 seconds. I'll keep experimenting.
2014-9-20
Use props
thomaskim558
lvl.4
Flight distance : 865177 ft
Singapore

well seems like  u didn't installed iOSD mini properly.
2014-9-21
Use props
filipposole
lvl.1

Italy

Hallo jloutiernh, for the video delay simply set, on the app settings, REALTIME MODE. It means that your go pro will record in the quality you selected and you will have, on your ground monitor, a good quality video in realtime and fly much more far away.
2014-9-22
Use props
walton
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issue with the "Video Link Indicator" light being constant red.  I have my GoPro Hero 3+ on 1080/60 or 30 and have tested the output with an external monitor.  Any ideas what the issue could be, a setup step I missed, a bad cable, etc.  Let me know if you have any ideas.  Thanks.
2014-9-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

walton@findlay. Posted at 2014-9-23 23:22
I have the same issue with the "Video Link Indicator" light being constant red.  I have my GoPro Her ...

My guess is a bad cable.  Contact your dealer for a replacement.
2014-9-23
Use props
chris
lvl.4

Indonesia

i have the same problem.. all connected and updated but no image on android/ios/cinemizer/hdmi screen...
since the beginning i NEVER had the chance to fly via LB, also my air station i pretty noisy... :@ now i ordered a cable we will see..
any info about the noise?
2014-9-28
Use props
Blade_Strike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

The air end has a high-speed fan, this is normal.
2014-9-29
Use props
cjklein
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-9-24 00:32
My guess is a bad cable.  Contact your dealer for a replacement.

I have the same issue and have tried three hdmi cables. What are other possible causes of a solid red light on the air unit *other than* a bad hdmi connection between the gopro and the unit?
2014-11-14
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the firmware up to date on the lightbridge?  If not please upgrade.  If after trying 3 cables that have been fully inserted in the GoPro, I would try another GoPro to make sure that you are still having issues.  Also check that your GoPro is set to a supported resolution.  Not all are.  If all of those do not solve your problem, then I would contact DJI for repair/replacement.
2014-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules