Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Radio Command 5.8Ghz
1767 9 2014-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxgajo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20413 ft
United States

Hi, I have a doubt about my new Radio Command: when I pull down the LEFT stick, it stays i/o returning in the middle. This only for the LEFT, the RIGHT is ok. Is this a problem or it is done on purpose (and what is the purpose)?

Thanks a lot!
Max
2014-11-20
Use props
Autumn
First Officer

China

You use Phantom2V+ or what? Do you receive errors?
Maybe you can tell more details about this issue.
2014-11-20
Use props
maxgajo
lvl.1
United States

Autumn Posted at 2014-11-21 15:37
You use Phantom2V+ or what? Do you receive errors?
Maybe you can tell more details about this issue. ...

Hi, it is not easy to explain... I didn' try to make calibration with the DJI application, I will! The right stick is perfect and wherever I pull it or push it, it always go back to the center. The left one, when I pull it down, stays untill I push it and then it turn back to the center position. I will try to make a picture of the issue so you can better understand.

Tks and Rgds.
BTW I own Phantom2 Vision+ V3
2014-11-21
Use props
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

China

maxgajo Posted at 2014-11-21 16:44
Hi, it is not easy to explain... I didn' try to make calibration with the DJI application, I will!  ...

Well i get ur point. No need to worry about that, it's normal, especially for the new one.
Just enjoy ur flying!
2014-11-21
Use props
maxgajo
lvl.1
United States

Ok, tks. But is there any reason why the two sticks behave different?
2014-11-21
Use props
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

China

For operating easily.  
For example, we need to keep pulling down the LEFT stick when landing. In this situation, if the LEFT stick could stay, it would be convenient.
2014-11-24
Use props
ronhowell
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2014-11-24 16:38
For operating easily.  
For example, we need to keep pulling down the LEFT stick when landing. In th ...

Don't you people ever read the Manual that came with the quad?

The left stick down-lock cuts the motors after landing after a 3-second delay. But only after landing, with zero vertical velocity at the home point ground level. This is the final 10% of throttle stick travel.
The motors will not stop when this movement is made during flight.

For full details read: Naza-M-V2 Start & Stop Motor on dji.wiki.com
2014-11-29
Use props
josephbobowicz
Second Officer

United Kingdom

maxgajo Posted at 2014-11-21 17:34
Ok, tks. But is there any reason why the two sticks behave different?

maxgajo I have the new controller, it is a throttle lock. It comes in handy when losing altitude however in doing so I typically do not come straight down. If I do I do it gingerly to avoid potential prop wash / vortex ring state issues. I typically circle or perform lateral movement while descending. I certainly would not use the lock as an auto land feature in the sense just engage it and let your bird land. When I land on the ground I ease my bird down especially the last several feet. For the most part I perform hand catch landings 95% of the time.
2014-12-3
Use props
maxgajo
lvl.1
Italy

josephbobowicz@ Posted at 2014-12-4 02:44
maxgajo I have the new controller, it is a throttle lock. It comes in handy when losing altitude h ...

Thank you very much joseph! All clear now!
Rgds.
2014-12-8
Use props
josephbobowicz
Second Officer

United Kingdom

maxgajo Posted at 2014-12-9 05:03
Thank you very much joseph! All clear now!
Rgds.

Glad I could help maxgajo.
2014-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules