DJI - FIX YOUR FILTERING SOFTWARE! YOU ARE KILLING YOUR OWN FORUM!
1702 14 2015-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

See title...to scared I'll get blocked to add content.
2015-6-26
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

I have also - like so many - attempted to raise the issue as a top-line new thread, with the hope that DJI might respond.  Unfortunately, nothing.  As has been the norm, even the forum is left to speculation, never mind the products we discuss.  I'm really struggling with this concept.  There's no more visable driver of consumer and competitor perception, then a commercial entity's public forum.  And yet, DJI seems to ignore this vehicle, to such a dire point that it must be playing into the hands of its market competitors in a very profound way!

The sad thing is, we, the few who absolutely LOVE the Inspire1, are the ones trying to stand up to the blatantly obvious things that are damaging the organisation, on behalf of the organisation, and yet.....no response from DJI.  The funny thing is, if the product was less spectacular, we'd probably not care.  But it's because it is so groundbreaking, that we do care for the company creating them!

Is there no way we can perhaps directly petition one or more DJI Execs?  I'll take it on, if only I knew of a real channel!
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

To whomever is interested.  I've verified that the use of Emotion-cons is the cause of the moderator block.  I type the same few words, with, and without an icon, and have confirmed this!  Hope this helps, guys...
2015-6-27
Use props
keithh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22395 ft
United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-27 19:13
To whomever is interested.  I've verified that the use of Emotion-cons is the cause of the moderator ...

Another case of trouble shooting their product for them!!!
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

keithh Posted at 2015-6-27 21:25
Another case of trouble shooting their product for them!!!

Correct, my friend!
2015-6-27
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

I have never used emotions and I still get SHIELD taking out my posts randomly.
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

GB44 Posted at 2015-6-27 22:16
I have never use emotions and I still get SHIELD taking out my posts randomly.

WHAT?  I thought I figured it out!  I'm a failure!  Sorry friends...  (Smiley face in place of an icon)
2015-6-27
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-27 22:23
WHAT?  I thought I figured it out!  I'm a failure!  Sorry friends...  (Smiley face in place of an  ...

That's okay, buddy we forgive you.
It's not your fault and nothing to sweat over-
It seems no matter how much we gripe or bring it up, it gets ignored as usual.

Okay, I'll stop now. . Honestly, it seems different for each of us. I think dundee may be on to something in the lack of proper translation.

-S.N.

Agents of Shield.jpg
2015-6-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

We are aware of the issue.  The webmaster is working on it.  No ETA at this point.
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-6-28 04:35
We are aware of the issue.  The webmaster is working on it.  No ETA at this point.

Thanks dude, but I'm tired of this!  We've been complaining for weeks, and this is the first official response we get.  Compounded by the fact that it seems that the 'webmaster' clearly has no clue, if after weeks there's still no ETA.

Unacceptable!  Just totally unacceptable!  Looks like it's better if this entire community migrated to the InspirePilots forum, and dump this one!
2015-6-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I apologize that we are not meeting your expectations.  However, I am just the messenger.  I have requested an update.  DJI HQ will be back in the office in about 10 hours.
2015-6-28
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can deal without a inspire/phantom not working but a FORUM that I can not accept
2015-6-28
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi, Overmind.

We've fixed this problem, and restored all contents which hided by filter before.
I feel really sorry about inconvenient, and please give us few days to fix other problems.

Regards
DJI-CS
2015-6-28
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

DJI-CS Posted at 2015-6-29 14:21
Hi, Overmind.

We've fixed this problem, and restored all contents which hided by filter before.

Thanks a stack mate!

Hey, will you do me a huge favour?  Can you update us on the status of the "Autopilot" feature?  Thanks!
2015-6-29
Use props
MapsMadeEasy
lvl.4
United States

DJI-CS Posted at 2015-6-29 14:21
Hi, Overmind.

Is there still an issue here?  I have had a bunch of posts get blocked lately.  

This one in particular has a lot of good info in it that I would like to share:
http://forum.dji.com/thread-23123-1-1.html

I can see it via that URL when logged in, but when logged out I get a message like this:
"Sorry, specified thread does not exist or has been deleted or is being Audit"

2015-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules