Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI, let us help you, help us?
1605 11 2015-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Overmind
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

Dear DJI,

We realise there are many challenges to manage and consider.  You probably run extensive risk management sessions to remain competitive and ensure you continue to differentiate in this market.  

But, when we, your devoted community start finding issues with this extremeky public and influential forum, opposed to focusing our dialogue on your awesome products, it makes us want to help out!  I also - like so many - attempted to raise the issue as a top-line new thread, with the hope that DJI might respond.  Unfortunately, nothing.  As has been the norm, even the forum is left to speculation, never mind the products we discuss.  I'm really struggling with this concept.  There's no more visable driver of consumer and competitor perception, then a commercial entity's public forum.  And yet, DJI seems to ignore this vehicle, to such a dire point that it must be playing into the hands of its market competitors in a very profound way!

The sad thing is, we, the few who absolutely LOVE the Inspire1, are the ones trying to stand up to the blatantly obvious things that are damaging the organisation, on behalf of the organisation, and yet.....no response from DJI.  The funny thing is, if the product was less spectacular, we'd probably not care.  But it's because it is so groundbreaking, that we do care for the company creating them!

Is there no way we can perhaps directly petition one or more DJI Execs?  I'll take it on, if only I knew of a real channel!

Keen to hear your response?

Warm regards,

Graham Jenkings (aka Overmind).

2015-6-27
Use props
Fred D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

Well stated!!  Now lets hope their awake and paying some attention. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response. I love my Inspire 1 and would love to see it get the attention it deserves BUT I've come to realize DJI is not the company I thought it was, But I stay hopeful it (DJI) will realize we care about our birds and the well being of DJI. But it appears they DON'T care if WE CARE!!!!!
2015-6-27
Use props
GB44
Captain
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Graham,

I was intending on replying  with a lengthy contribution and endorsement, but feel I would be wasting my time as it will probably be attacked by SHIELD
2015-6-28
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.4

United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-6-28 19:44
Graham,

I was intending on replying  with a lengthy contribution and endorsement, but feel I would  ...

2015-6-28
Use props
Michael Starley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Great thread overmind!! Really..DJI summed up in a nutshell.
Hey Sky Ninja ...... Popcorn is in the microwave....Sitting on the edge of my seat....Seriously..my back hurts if I don't.
2015-6-28
Use props
DJI-CS
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Sorry, guys, it is the spam filter's problem.
we've fixed it already, please let me know (post here: http://forum.dji.com/thread-9490-1-1.html) if you meet other problems.
Sorry again.
Sincerely,
DJI-CS
2015-6-28
Use props
Michael Starley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Awesome . Thank you for the response .
2015-6-29
Use props
Overmind
Second Officer
Australia

Michael Starley Posted at 2015-6-28 23:25
Great thread overmind!! Really..DJI summed up in a nutshell.
Hey Sky Ninja ...... Popcorn is in the  ...

Cheers mate!
2015-6-29
Use props
Overmind
Second Officer
Australia

DJI-CS Posted at 2015-6-29 14:46
Sorry, guys, it is the spam filter's problem.
we've fixed it already, please let me know (post here: ...

thanks a stack mate!  Just as an FYI, I just tested it, and I noticed that it removes the emojicon all together.

I don't care for them, just thought I'll let you know...  
2015-6-29
Use props
Overmind
Second Officer
Australia

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-29 22:30
thanks a stack mate!  Just as an FYI, I just tested it, and I noticed that it removes the emojicon ...

E.g there was a sunglasses emojicon at the end of the post...
2015-6-29
Use props
FictitiousPerso
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Austria

"......
2015-6-29
Use props
DJI-CS
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-29 22:30
thanks a stack mate!  Just as an FYI, I just tested it, and I noticed that it removes the emojicon ...

Thanks man, the original emoj is dumb, maybe we should do something cool.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules