Buying Replacement Props from Amazon
1582 6 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shep941
lvl.2

United States

I bought a set of 9450's from DJi direct and they showed up fairly promptly and they work great.

I was a little sore about the shipping cost so I then went on to buy some back up old school props from an Amazon seller named CoolLife. The price was a little less so I was happy. I ordered these props on November 9th. My estimated shipping date is Dec. 23rd. When I ordered the reviews were great.. now everyone is saying they are horrible props. I have no alliegance to DJi but from now on I will be buying replacement parts only from them.
2014-11-21
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

Lots of less than honest places to purchase out there.  Really have to pay attention to the particular retailer on Amazon.  Been stung a couple times on Amazon purchases, and Amazon was zero help.
2014-11-22
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Well. reviews are a double-edged sword, because, yes, there's lots of honest and useful ones out there, but there's lots of fabricated ones too, i.e. from competitors etc.

That said, eventually the bad apples get booted by Amazon, Ebay, PayPal and the like. So if your experience with these props is no good, send feedback.
2014-11-22
Use props
shep941
lvl.2

United States

I sent feedback to the company and my shipping time has been substantially reduced. Will review when arrives.
2014-11-22
Use props
theralphiej
New

United States

shep941@gmail.c Posted at 2014-11-23 11:03
I sent feedback to the company and my shipping time has been substantially reduced. Will review when ...

I purchased the older Phantom FC40 props by mistake because the listing said 9" props. They actually work surprisingly well (maybe the battery life took a bit of a hit) Are these safe to continue using?
2014-11-24
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

theralphiej Posted at 2014-11-25 05:18
I purchased the older Phantom FC40 props by mistake because the listing said 9" props. They actual ...

They are the 9443 props?  Standard props on Visions.
2014-11-25
Use props
shep941
lvl.2

United States

They did show up last week. They are knock-off 9450's but other than the markings I can't tell any difference. I've had half a dozen excellent flights with 9450's on my P2V+ (old version).
2014-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules