Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Parting out P3Pro...minus the Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

Need I say more.... IMG_0022.JPG Glad I ordered another last week....before this hapened.

Contemplating to fix, but open to parting out or as is.
If interested let me know.
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
2015-6-28
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Well Mr Bean, what works and what's broke? Piece parts or entire set up?
2015-6-28
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
United States

Clipped power lines and fell into tall grass. Lost props and camera. Still flies operates perfectly. I will inspect with scrutiny and upload pics of anything I find
......a quick look over and I saw nothing
2015-6-28
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
United States

gregg1r Posted at 2015-6-29 08:10
Well Mr Bean, what works and what's broke? Piece parts or entire set up?

gregg, I tried uploading pics of what I found but it won't allow me to upload more than the one pic already there due to size/user account. Perhaps someone not as anal as myself wouldn't even notice, but both rear corners have barely noticeable scuffs, also a couple places (front center and rear right) became tiny bit separated and I had to "click" it... so in those areas the seam is not perfect. Lastly on the rear right of landing gear there I barely noticed I tiny crease and above it on the body there is an 1/8" crack.
I have pics which I will try and upload in 3 separate posts.
My mistake.... *landing gear crease and crack is front right*
2015-6-28
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Hey - don't just skin it up - do like me and go all the way.  My camera looks pretty much like yours, but my P3A body looks like it was used to perform high-speed impact testing on airliner windshields....  almost nothing on it not broke....   I bagged it all up and sent it to LA for "repairs".  Still waiting to hear back.
2015-6-29
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
United States

mswall@mac.com Posted at 2015-6-30 02:38
Hey - don't just skin it up - do like me and go all the way.  My camera looks pretty much like yours ...

I'm leaning that way, which is why I bought a 2nd P3P. Wanted a spare when the other is in the shop... (though I had exspected any instance to be a warrantee issue). It sure has taught me to fly with more forethought and caution.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules