Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Selling V2+ for P3 Pro, questions
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
owen
lvl.1

United States

I'm selling my V2+ to a friend to upgrade to a P3 and had a list of questions.

• Is the backpack any good? Saw a couple of videos and they really liked it, so figured i'd get the bundle that has an extra battery and the backpack for 1500$
  • Does the DJI Pilot app have follow me or POI? I know there are some other android apps out there that work with the P3 that have those, but does the DJI app have them?
  • Is it worth buying from someone local and not dealing with DJI? Seems like DJI's shipping is a bit erratic and unpredictable
  • Is there anything else similar that is better? I don't have a gopro so any drone that requires that would add another 400$ to 500$.
  • What 3rd party apps do you use? This One seems to have everything but doesn't have great reviews. Development for the P3 is in beta.
  • Seems really, REALLY dumb that DJI didn't include a lense cover with the P3, saw, does anyone have it? do you like it?
  • Anyone have any links to screw on filters for the camera? / suggestions for camera filters?

I think that's it for now, but any info on your P3 pro would be of a help. what you like, what you don't like sorta stuff.

Thanks!
2015-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules