Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unprecedented Shipping
1753 12 2015-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
greenbean
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

HAS ANYONE BESIDES ME EVER GOT THEIR PHANTOM FROM CHINA IN 4 1/2 DAYS FROM THE DAY I PLACED ORDER !?    ( 40HRS 11MINS BUSINESS DAY MINUTES )
Order.png Shipped.png Received.png
2015-7-4
Use props
Calvette
Second Officer
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Very cool, they must be catching up to demand.
2015-7-4
Use props
gregg1r
First Officer

United States

Calvette Posted at 2015-7-5 00:50
Very cool, they must be catching up to demand.

Is that catching up to demand or the waning demand?

I suspect that the word is finally out that direct sales isn't the way to go on DJI products.

How many people have you read of recently cancelling orders with DJI to purchase from another source? I've seen quite a few of recent.

$2000 toys (quad, case, batteries and tablet) are a limited market. You need to strike when the iron is hot. You wait too long and people start to evaluate the purchase instead of the knee jerk reaction purchase.
2015-7-4
Use props
PhantomRider
lvl.1

Italy

Hehehe.... if I was you I would bet on lottery too... it seems you got luck on your side
Congrats man!

Cheers!
2015-7-4
Use props
greenbean
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

PhantomRider Posted at 2015-7-5 02:13
Hehehe.... if I was you I would bet on lottery too... it seems you got luck on your side
Congrat ...

my luck, cosi cosi
2015-7-4
Use props
MaxJibber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269396 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

This mirrors the shipping I've seen. My battery just shipped on Friday afternoon and it's going to arrive Monday. I'm pretty surprise.... Apparently lots of DHL folks are working weekends.
2015-7-4
Use props
L8again
lvl.4

Canada

Placed my order on June 28th, but ordered with extra battery and backpack, so figure I'll be on the back burner for a bit,
2015-7-4
Use props
PhantomRider
lvl.1

Italy

MaxJibber Posted at 2015-7-5 03:44
This mirrors the shipping I've seen. My battery just shipped on Friday afternoon and it's going to a ...

.... let see....so far I see fast shipping only in US and nearby areas.... very slow in EU... Italy even forgotten!
They have some warehouse in UK...but seems working slow for us in EU.

Cheers!
2015-7-4
Use props
jimcloud74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

I got a P2V+ that quickly last year. Not a P3 however. Good deal brother!!
2015-7-4
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

A couple of well centered shots doesn't make you a good sniper. These good news represent maybe 0.5% of direct DJI orders... probably. They have a lot of work to do.
And, as @gregg1r wrote, people start to evaluate other possibilities if DJI won't be fast enogh.
2015-7-4
Use props
jhall651
lvl.4

United States

Mine just left Memphis and it is coming to Chicago. I know you hid your location on purpose but I am just trying to estimate if I will be getting mine tomorrow. Did yours happen to be delivered to the Midwest like mine?  
2015-7-19
Use props
gregg1r
First Officer

United States

jhall651 Posted at 2015-7-20 06:15
Mine just left Memphis and it is coming to Chicago. I know you hid your location on purpose but I am ...

Good possibility that you will receive your packages before noon on Monday.

For me, I only live 10 minutes from the FedEx hub, so I'm normally one of the first deliveries of the day unless they are running customer critical items.

Out of all of the delivery companies I've dealt with, the only one faster than them was LaserShip that New Egg computer parts uses on the east coast. Ordered a hard drive on Saturday afternoon and they delivered on Sunday morning. Grand total was $2.99 for the shipping.

Just checked and LaserShip is only east coast delivery to major cities.
2015-7-19
Use props
jhall651
lvl.4

United States

gregg1r Posted at 2015-7-20 06:42
Good possibility that you will receive your packages before noon on Monday.

For me, I only live 1 ...

Awesome. Well it is now at the Chicago sort facility!  After that I believe it gets delivered to my local facility and then out for delivery. Tomorrow is looking very promising!
2015-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules