Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"old" light bridge with the new Inspire 1 !?
2566 6 2014-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kasper.levison
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi Everyone
I am running a Phantom 2 with light bridge connected to a Iphone 6 Plus.
Will I be able to see the pictures in the "old" light bridge as a slave unit with the new Inspire 1 setup?
I would like to send the picture directly to a computer for streaming on the internet. Oris it only the "new" controller that will work?

How many "light bridge" units can I connect to one system. Is there a limit?

thanks / Kasper

2014-11-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is a question that I have asked as well.  I have 4 of the Lightbridge ground units that I would like to use as slaves to the master.  Unfortunately the linking is not the same with the Inspire.  
2014-11-23
Use props
tao.zhao
lvl.3
Flight distance : 411411 ft
China

I am sorry to say that the lightbridge does not support the inspire system. Different hardware.
2014-11-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the clarification.
2014-11-23
Use props
kasper.levison
lvl.1

Sweden

Okay that sucks !
I am using a ground unit (lightbridge) today installed in a van with external antennas on the roof, so that I can fly with one unit and receive the "picture" back to the vehicle for signal/picture analyses.
How would I do this on the new Inspire? Do I really need to hookup a complete receiver on the wall of the van !?

That would  also mean that you can't use the new inspire 1 transmitters with a "normal" lightbridge !? Is that correct ?
2014-11-24
Use props
tyrian869.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 533409 ft
United States

kasper.levison@ Posted at 2014-11-24 20:15
Okay that sucks !
I am using a ground unit (lightbridge) today installed in a van with external ante ...

kasper.levison  Do you have any other ideas on how to do this? same setup antennas are on roof, control/video indoors, I have a phantom 2 running OLD light bridge system, want to use inspire 1 in this same way, Does anyone think the firmware for the inspire one will be compatible  for OLD lightbridge? ground system anytime soon?
2015-2-5
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

will it be possible to straem just the Video directli to another Transmitter (inspire Transmitter) which is more than 50m away from the Pilot Transmitter? Ordered two additional Transmitter (one for cam Operator and one as a Video recceiver). But the videoreciver should get connected to a LED Screen which will be about 200-300m away from the Pilot and ist Operator....?
2015-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules